Chapter 70*

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 66-70!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Saturday, October 28th

Harry's POV

"This has to be a sick joke. You get to look like.... That... meanwhile I look like this???" Niall was complaining about how at the moment he thought the Ken costume was a great idea but now standing next to me he regrets it because mine was so much simpler and easier.

Liam rounds the corner in his own costume, "could be worse you prick. You could be me. How am I going to get laid tonight looking like this?"

Felix pauses what he was doing to look over at Liam, "you're getting laid tonight?" His tone was super questionable. Liam adjusts his green hat while grumpily adding, "not anymore. I look like a damn idiot."

Personally I loved the costumes that Riley and Niall had picked out. The moment Niall told Louis and Liam that they were going to be Mario and Luigi I almost popped a blood vessel from spontaneously laughing so hard. Liam of course was Luigi and the first complaint was from Louis, "why do I have to be the short one?"

When we saw Niall's costume I was the only one who instantly knew it, because Riley convinced me to watch the Barbie movie with her, but of course the guys hadn't seen it and were super lost.

Niall didn't tell us Riley and Autumn's outfits and they were in the downstairs bathroom getting ready, meanwhile for the first time ever... all of the guys, Felix, Shooter, and myself were together in the upstairs bathroom having a jolly little time. Maybe yesterday's drunken adventures bonded everyone.

Most of us watched the movie and then retired to our rooms for bedtime, while Riley had us watch a scary movie. I haven't told her that I know about her birthday, but right now it is still strange to me that she hasn't mentioned it at all yet.

But today... things around the house felt different. Lighter, easier, and everyone was walking on eggshells but in a good way. Almost like everyone was extra friendly to one another. Amidst my drunken haze from yesterday, there are a few things I remember discussing with people that I feel like tonight have a good chance at revival... in fact one in particular I have an idea for. 

The bathroom was cramped, but it was kinda' fun getting to be packed in with all my friends dressed like dummies, having a good time. "Hey bitches. Smile for the camera!!!" We all hear Autumn shout as she pounded up the stairs with a polaroid camera in one hand and a drink in the other.

We have all been drinking since we woke up again.

Autumn snaps a few shots of us all getting ready in the room together. One shot in particular is going to need framed forever in my opinion. 

My ghost face mask is in my hand, meanwhile I am hunched over the sink along with Niall as we both are applying eyeliner. Luigi and Mario are in the corner adjusting one another's suspenders. Shooter is half dressed as a convict with his orange jumpsuit top folded down and tied around his waist, a tank top on. He was sitting cross legged on the floor while Felix was across from him mimicking the motion while dressed head to toe as a cop and applying fake tattoos to Shooter's arms with a washcloth. 

It might be one of my favorite house memories. 

A lot of the reason I started bonding and actually getting to know the guys better is thanks to Riley. It's another thing in the long run I need to someday find a way to thank her for.