Chapter 73

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 71-75!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Monday, November 13th

Harry's POV

"It's been two weeks. You missed your birthday even. Autumn misses you." My voice lowers itself and I couldn't contain the cracking tone as tears threatened me, "I miss you. I miss you so much and I just want you to come home and be okay. Please. I'll try you again later."

I don't care how stupid, insane, or obsessed I look. I've left at least two or more voicemails every day. I miss her and I need her to tell me things are still okay. I took for granted those first few days when she would at least check in and let me know that she was alive and well.

She told me she didn't want me to worry and she needed to focus. She missed her birthday, she has been missing classes, how can she not miss me.... Is she okay? Not worrying is impossible honestly.

Autumn was taking things really well... almost too well. I expected questions, freak outs, panicking... but no. She kept her secret and hasn't told any of the guys she knows anything, and instead has been checking in on me every so often about how I'm doing.

It's gotten weird having a normal life.

Like what am I supposed to do with my time... classes? A regular job? It's so weird and almost stressful having so much time on my hands. I've started hanging with the guys more, including the brothers in the house. Lately Louis, Niall, and I have gone to lunches together to just... hang out. I feel like an episode of one of those reality shows Riley and Niall like so much, a pointless life just doing nothing.

Autumn helped me tear down all the decorations after the party, and she even went with me this week to find some frames to put up the ones we all agreed we loved so much. She took so many that I didn't notice also, from Riley on my lap, to her and Louis dancing, Felix and Shooter doing a keg stand, and so much more. 

I made sure to put the one of Riley and I on my bed-stand, to look at each day and wait for a reply, a return, something. I just need something to know you are okay baby.

***Author's Note Below***

I know these chapters have been short now... but there is a reason... we are supposed to be in the dark and not knowing much... I promise!!! I am not giving up on you... just wait.