Chapter 6*

Friday, August 11th (still)

Harry's POV

I felt her fingers graze down the front of my jeans.

"Is this what you want?" She purrs.

Her voice was soft, almost delicate and full of nerves. That's the only reason I picked her.

She  seemed shy and it reminded me of Riley.

She had long blonde curls and a small frame. Her eyes have the same big and innocent doe appeal.

But they weren't the same. Nothing about her was Riley.

Fuck. Riley was already annoying my thoughts, and I hated it.

"Harry?" She says, staring up at me from her position on her knees.

"Uh. Yeah sorry. It's great." I mutter.

She continues to attempt to tease me, slowly grabbing at the belt buckle of my jeans and undoing it. The moment she gets my jeans unbuttoned she smirks up at me.

Cute.

But not Riley.

The girl draws her eyes slowly and seductively back down my naked chest, taking a moment to pause and take in some of my tattoos. These random women's gaze doesn't really do it for me anymore. I'm bored.

Why didn't Riley want me to drive her home?

HARRY. If you do not stop fucking thinking about this nobody jfc.

I try to preoccupy my mind.

I'm always trying to preoccupy my mind, but this time I am trying for a different reason.

The girl's blonde hair was cascading down, like Riley's would I'm sure.

The girl wore a simple lavender dress that had thin straps.

What was her name again.... fuck.

Before I led her up to my room she had a fuzzy white cardigan draped over her shoulders and matching white heels. Instantly she shed both of them before she got on her knees for me.

Kissing her tastes like cherry alcohol and cigarettes. I knew what Riley was drinking, and this didn't match the flavor. It bothered me.

I guided the girl to get on her knees, showing her what I wanted. I didn't want to have a night of beautiful love making with her. I mean, fuck I don't even remember her name honestly. I just wanted to get off and stop thinking about her.

I was already in my head pissed off about the fact that Riley left. I was over the entire party, only wanting to endure it for another moment spent with her.

Niall tried to get me to do another shot when I came back inside from my cigarette, but I ignored him and heading straight upstairs to my room.

Along the way I felt the gaze of different girls and even I felt one or two attempt to talk to me. But it was useless.

That was until I saw a shy little blonde in the corner upstairs. She was near Liam's door, leaning against the wall and talking to some random guy. Some fucking asshole who was leaning over her and not even noticing how uncomfortable she was.

Without a second thought I walked over, grabbed her wrist, and turned around back towards my door. She initially gasped at my actions, but the moment she looked up at me she quieted and instead followed behind me.

I pulled her into my room, locking the door behind us. She looked as nervous as can be.

"Are you okay?" I inquired. I may be an asshole, but I would never want to make someone uncomfortable like that. Any guy that feels the need to force a situation is truly a shithead.