Chapter 60

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 56-60!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Wednesday, October 11th

Harry's POV

I groan and toss the book over to the side of my bed. How is it even possible to read an entire book in one sitting, oh yeah, because I have absolutely nothing else to do. My girlfriend is in the hospital, my best friend is bunked up with her, my job is on a clear halt, my new boss is MIA, what do I do with myself at this point.

Liam had been spending all of his time working out while Louis had spent his time going back to classes. They were both feeling the boredom too.

Harry to Liam and Louis: When is your class done?

Louis: 20

Harry: Meet us there?

Louis: Deal

Liam: I'll drive Haz come down

***

"Hand me that tool." Liam pauses to hand me the hammer.

"You should smash that window first." He warns me as he sees me lining up a shot to the exterior door mirror. I follow his line of sight and smash the clawed end of the hammer into the driver's side window. The shattering glass falls all over the ground and inside the empty vehicle.

Louis was covering his ears but removed his gloved hands to reach for a metal bat leaned against the wall. He spins the bat on the heel of his hand while walking over and tosses it into the air before catching it and spinning around to deal a swift blow obliterating a tail light. "What if..." Louis starts up while walking around the vehicle over to Liam and I, "we give everything in the basement to Avery? Like, use it as a peace offering, and say something about how yeah we know she wants us to work for her, but instead we already offed her competition and now we are giving her all the supplies and we will tell her all our east coast connections and bam. She let's us go and she is stocked the fuck up." Liam considers what he is saying and clarifies, "like a buyout you mean?"

Louis smashes the bat into the front corner of the car leaving a demolished hit that collapsed in the space. I consider Louis's proposal, "we would have to find and kill Everett then."

"Better we find him and kill him before he does it to us." Fair enough Liam.

Louis goes over to one of the chests of tools and starts digging through it. Louis emerges holding up a torch. "Look what I found, this could be fun!"

"Jesus. Okay fine, just make sure you are safe when you use it, Lou." Liam warns him.

Louis shrugs, "I am literally two seconds away from actually putting a rock on the gas pedal and smashing the car into a brick wall but you want me to be careful. What a buzzkill dad."

***Author's Note Below***

This chapter is so funny to me. I want to go to a rage room brb lol.

OMG y'all.... only 20 chapters LEFT!!!

I also have a few bonus ideas if you guys ever want??? Then I have an author's note at the end talking about future plans, AND if you ever had a question about anything in this book, I am adding the answers THERE! So let me know! :)