Chapter 62

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 62-65!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Monday, October 16th

Riley's POV

It was sweet of Harry to visit every day this weekend, but I think Niall was getting sick of it, because it was cutting into our reality television time. Niall would huff and puff anytime Harry talked over the episode or would mock it. I love my two boys, but they are very different.

Niall was having a tough day today since he knew I was getting discharged and there was a possibility the hospital might give him a new roommate. He played a hypothetical game telling me every scenario his new roommate could be bad: what if they are a yapper, what if they smell bad, what if they chew with their mouth open, what if isn't some weirdo, what if it's someone who nonstop cries or yells, he had about thirty different versions and none were good.

"What if it is some hot girl who is here because she tripped down a staircase and is posted up with a broken leg, but you two end up talking all night and falling in love and then you both run off into the sunset and we never see you again?" He didn't like my fake story and rolled his eyes while pushing his cafeteria food on a tray further away from him.

I could barely hear him as I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, but I swear he mumbled out something like, "what if it was a girl who got into a fake car accident and then leaves me". Dramatic guy.

I was a little bummed when Harry wasn't the one to show up to the hospital to drive me home, but Louis said Harry was feeling a bit under the weather and it was better if someone else came to get me. I guess that makes sense. Harry has bad days ever since he stopped doing drugs. I just am glad he takes care of himself and knows his limits. 

Louis helped me get ready and I said bye to Niall about ten times before I finally was able to get out the door and start heading home. I think he set a new record for how many times someone can say "I'm so glad you are okay".

The sunlight was bright despite the mid fall weather we had. Louis played a mixed playlist on the way back, I only knew some of the songs but he sang along to all of them. He would tell me a little about some of the bands every so often, which ranged from Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, The Strokes, and Kings of Leon. He asked me to show him some music as well and I got nervous being put on the spot, so I picked Paramore, Twenty One Pilots, and Cage the Elephant. Those all seemed like some things that Louis would like so I felt like they were good choices. In the end I saw him give in and add a few to his playlist.

Louis said he would wait for me in the car while I packed a bag to take to the house, probably avoiding seeing Autumn at the moment.

Harry told Autumn I would be staying at the fraternity house, because the doctor said I needed round the clock care to watch over me. With Autumn having class and her new independent study program she would not be able to do that, but a house full of fifteen dudes easily could have someone home at all time to at least check in on me.

Harry and Anne had told me, or rather refreshed my memory of what happened to me, since things were a little hazy. Anne told me how I was violent and agitated, Harry mentioned I attacked a nurse. Overall I guess the biggest panic was that when I came in I was suffering from a severe drug overdose. I remember getting to the warehouse with Avery, getting inside through the sketchy broken glass doorway that we had to climb to... but... after that it's a blur of events.

Between Niall, Avery, and Harry my life was saved. Alexander was out for blood and I was the first target. Harry tried to tell me what he was doing to me when he found me but it looked painful for Harry to relive the memories, and that made me believe I didn't need to do it myself. I told him we didn't need to talk about it and rehash it out, obviously my body was hiding the memories from me for a reason.