Chapter 75

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 71-75!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Friday, November 17th

Riley's POV

Nancy to Riley: Don't forget honey, we will meet you at Providence at 6:30 pm. Bringing Harry ? Please

I probably should have left my phone on the last few days when I was with Avery, but the problem was then I had to keep declining the calls from Harry, Niall, and Autumn. That made me feel too guilty, so eventually I just turned it off. But, that also meant I never confirmed or denied the plans my parents set in motion for a fancy dinner at some five star restaurant in town to celebrate an early Thanksgiving.

I looked over at Harry who was still a thousand percent passed out, due to our excursions yesterday that was enough to knock him out better than Nyquil.

I know we still have some stuff to talk about, but not yet.

I don't want to tell him the reason I ran was to help Avery find Everett... just to disappoint him and tell him yes, we did find some people... but none of them were Everett.

Good news: Everett's team is currently seven members smaller now...

Bad news: Everett is not one of the seven bodies Avery and I have had to dispose of lately.

Now, I haven't changed enough to be able to be some ruthless and cold blooded killer, but I was there for it all. That was just as difficult. Watching the things Avery would do to these men... it was horrific. 

Did you know that if you use enough force you can actually just cut through someone's tongue with kitchen scissors? Did you also know that the human fingers are small enough to actually fit inside metal cutters, and one snip is all it takes? I also learned a really fun fact, when you burn someone alive, the smell is absolutely revolting.

I scroll my phone while waiting for Harry to wake up. Eventually it happens and Harry rolls over to drape an arm around me, "morning. Time?" He groggily asks with a thick and raspy voice.

If there wasn't an intense pressure in my vagina thirty seconds ago, it's there now. Fuck he is so sexy while wearing nothing, a blanket draped across him lazily, and his morning voice being something straight out of a porno. I have to remind my brain that we are lucky if we can even make it through today with the amount of things we did yesterday. I was so beyond sore it wasn't even funny.

"Wake up sleep, the sun is up and you need to be also. It's a little after ten-thirty and we have plans today." I cheerily tell him. Harry only takes a pillow to put over his head, "no. No plans. Bed plans only." He grunts under the pillow, severely muffled.

I finally wrestle the pillow away and tell Harry we have good news and bad news.

"Bad news first then." He says while slowly starting to sit up and stretch to life. I flash my phone at him while he squints to read the text. "Fuck, that sounds... well... awful honestly. Do your parents still wish I was Niall?"

I nod.

"Cool. This will be fun. What's the good news then?"

I close the text and open a different app on my phone, flashing the Hospital report in front of him. Harry scans the page trying to absorb the information and find out just what he was reading. "Oh shit babe. You get your cast off today!"

Harry agrees he was going to hang back with Louis today for a little bit, because he wanted to go shopping to find something to wear tonight. He originally was going to go with Niall, but for some reason he was gone by the time we were coming down for breakfast and no one knew where he was, only he messaged us saying he had 'plans with a friend, be back later'. Okay... what other friends does he have??? Whatever.