Chapter 27

**TRIPLE UPDATE - CHAPTERS 26, 27, AND 28 are NEW!**

Saturday, September 2nd (still, yeah, STILL OKAY lol)

Harry's POV

"What a fuckin' waste of time," Niall says to me while he uses the toe of his boot to nudge Mitzie's lifeless arm that dangled off the couch.

He was right.

Liam, Louis, Niall, and I took the bikes and got to Mitzie's just to find the one thing that would lead us into turmoil. Technically yes, Mitzie led us to Leo. We just really hoped she would have led us to an 'alive' Leo. I guess we were not specific in our plans.

"This has to be some sort of a sick cosmic joke." Niall continued on while walking through the living room.

I am sure if the cops showed up right now we would be in really hot water. Four sketchy looking dudes, all black shirts, black jeans, black boots (minus Louis in those fucking stupid high top converse he loves to wear), and each hiding behind a pair of sunglasses. Yeah, a sight every cop would love to see when they walk up to a quadruple homicide in someone's residency. Plus the fact we all have weapons on us, and we are in a drug and weapon dealers house, it all screams innocent I am sure.

"Remember when Mitzie said Leo and Aiden would know our next move before we even do...." Niall started to tell me. "I'm gonna say she was right. Poor Mitz."

I shrug and let out a sigh before rubbing my temples to hopefully alleviate some of the headache I have already forming.

"Guess we find Riley and go in guns blazing, 'cause this didn't really procure the intel we needed." Liam states the obvious as usual. 

"No shit." I say while crouching down next to the dead body of Leo on the ground.

Liam and Louis end up leaving the house and standing guard outside while Niall and I stay inside to 'take care of things'.

The scene was one straight out of a horror film.

Mitzie was sitting slumped over the couch arm, still in denim shorts and a tight shirt, similar to the day we saw her. Her hair was frizzy and in a ponytail while a large bloodied patch of goo infiltrated the edge of where her scalp line began. I hoped at least Mitzie was killed fast, because she wasn't really that bad of a person to deal with, at least compared to the people I normally dealt with.

Mitzie had her head smashed in, unlike Leo who I moved over to currently inspect. He was killed in a much slower way, he had multiple stab wounds across his torso and neck area. His skin had small flakes of dried blood caked under his nails, cluing me into the idea he was attacked at close range and tried to fight back. Leo had two teeth that looked like they were missing in the front, a result of probably being attacked while on the ground as well. I have done my fair share of kicking someone's teeth in. I am sure if I searched the room I would find the missing teeth somewhere on the ground below.

In the kitchen were two other bodies that looked like they would have been Leo's bodyguards. Both had their throats slit, one also had a gun wound to the temple. Overkill maybe? Or maybe he was making too much noise and not dying quick enough for whoever was doing this job. There was a blood trail from the front door to the bodies, someone brought them inside and hoped this entire scene wouldn't be discovered right away. Smart.

"This is kinda' fucked." Niall huffs out to me.

"Kinda' fucked." I repeat. "Let's just go."

After setting the house up, Niall and I meet up with Liam and Louis outside. I open my palm towards Louis while crossing the street back to the bikes where I see him lighting a cigarette. As he tosses the lighter to me I light my own cigarette. I watch as the end of the cigarette turns into a cherry red ember before taking a deep drag.