Chapter 19

Sunday, August 27th

Riley's POV

Waking up Sunday morning in Harry's bed was not something I expected to have happen, but really nothing so far was what I expected.

My college bingo card would be a fucking shit show of weird events at this point.

Harry was sprawled out while laying on his stomach. His hair was all over his pillow and face, while his arm was draped over my stomach holding me close. I brushed some of the hair away from Harry's face to look at him.

Stop smiling you fucking idiot. If he wakes up right now and catches you just looking at him and grinning he is going to think you are a fucking psychopath.

I decide to gently try and take Harry's arm off of me and find my clothes scattered on the bedroom floor. I found my shirt and pants from the night before. After a little digging I found my  bra under a towel. But I cannot find my underwear. I end up putting on the yoga pants with no underwear, my bra, and I keep Harry's shirt on instead of my own.

I heard my stomach give a growl and I really hope there was some leftover pizza in the fridge I can steal a slice of, I'm sure the guys won't mind.

I make my way down the staircase and to the kitchen while noticing all the pictures of previous Theta Delta Chi graduates.

I can hear guys in the kitchen before I round the corner, and really at this point I realize I have no shame, because they already saw me last night and knew I was here. What is the worst that could happen?

It got worse.

I turned the corner to see about six different guys all hanging in the kitchen and not a single one looked familiar to me. Fuck. I guess I didn't realize how many guys were in the fraternity or would live here. I am an idiot honestly.

"Hey darlin'. Sup? I'm Brandon. Are you one of the girlfriends?" said a friendly redhead who was currently making a smoothie that looked like strawberry banana.

"No

"No. I'm just... Riley?" I say as if it was a question.

"Well good morning just Riley. Do you want a smoothie? Most of the house is still asleep. It's only 7 am." said Brandon to me.

I nod yes while another guy hands me a plate with some toast on it. What friendly guys. Wait. Is this too friendly? Should I be worried? Oh no.

"Uhm. I should get back upstairs to Harry before he wonders where I'm at. Sorry." I say while standing up.

"Oh shit. Harry had a girl stay over? That's a first." Said another guy, this one had bright blue eyes and freckles.

" Said another guy, this one had bright blue eyes and freckles