Chapter 33

So that this chapter is not WILDLY insane long (it's still wildly insane long oops it's like 10k words). I did a lot of mini time jumps that are like fast forwarding only an hour or two, just so that we keep on schedule!

Saturday, September 9th

Harry's POV

"Have you ever even been on a date? Like, do you know what to do?" Niall asked me with a half of a piece of pizza in hand. "Haven't you two already been fuckin' anyway? Like, are you two gonna' be official now or something?"

"Niall. I told you that you can only be in here if you are going to help me." I remind him while pulling another shirt out of my closet to hold up to my chest.

Niall shakes his head no, "Too bright. You look like a highlighter."

I sigh. So far there have been about fifteen no's and not a single yes.

"Take one more bite of that food on my bed and I'm gonna' kick your ass Ni." I glance over at him before going back to find another option that he will of course deny.

Quickly I hear Niall shuffle off the bed and bump me out of the way so he can be in front of my closet. "Niall I swear, if your greasy fingers come in contact with any of my-" I was cut off by Niall groaning loudly, "Harry, you stress so much. Go sit down. Take a breather. In fact," he glances me up and down, "go wash your hair and actually do something with it. She isn't wanting to date a grease monkey, fix yourself."

I huff before turning to look in the mirror. My hair was kinda' a bit of a mess. I give in and decide to shower while leaving Niall alone to pick my outfit for the date. He knew where I planned on taking Riley and so I trusted his judgment.

***

By the time my shower was done I had noticed my room was minus a Niall. He had instead opted to lay out an outfit on my desk. A white button up long sleeve that was slightly oversized, some dark denim jeans with holes in the knees, and tan boots that I normally forget I even own.

I roll my eyes when I notice there is also a condom placed right next to the outfit. Goddamnit Niall.

I throw on the outfit, add a cross chain, grab my sunglasses and a watch while heading out the door.

Harry to Riley: I am leaving my house now, be there in about 15 min.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Of course I have never gone on a fucking date. This is my first one, and I'm twenty years old. How pathetic is that?

I remembered Riley telling me she liked Taylor Swift, so I put on a playlist of her music to try and listen to in the car. When flipping through the albums the only one that caught my attention was the 'reputation' one because it was white and black. I saw 'lover' and got nervous because it was too obvious of a choice.

The drive to Riley's apartment is filled with me fidgeting at red lights, the need to continuously check my phone to make sure she doesn't cancel, and twice I zoned out at red lights thinking of every single thing that could go wrong. I am a wreck right now, I hope she doesn't notice it.

I didn't get a chance to really prepare because right when I pulled up to Riley's apartment she was standing in the doorway ready for me.

Fuck.

Riley is a vision.

She slid into the car the moment I was parked. Riley was wearing a spaghetti strap green tank top that tied in little bows around her shoulders. The top was cinched and it made me check out her breasts for a quick moment, hoping she didn't notice. I slid the sunglasses down fast so that hopefully she doesn't catch how bad I am gawking at her.