Chapter 13*

Tuesday, August 22nd

Riley's POV

Sunday morning I tried to sneak out of the fraternity house but not before Harry woke up. I woke up and heard him shuffling around his room to grab a towel, so while he left to go shower I managed to sneak out of the house and return home.

I spent the rest of Sunday hanging with Autumn. She told me all about her and Louis's wild sex-capades. It was... a lot. But she was happy and that is all that mattered to me.

I asked her if she actually like liked him, but I was met with a cryptic answer about how this is the time of life to have fun, he is a fun guy, and they are both young having fun. Okay.

She somehow knew about Niall and my date, I guess Louis told her?

I told her about it and how we decided friendship is a better option, she seemed bummed.

I avoided talking about Harry all day, she almost forgot entirely about giving him my number luckily.

The only thing she did ask was if there was anyone else I had my eyes on, which I told her I hadn't had time between classes and schoolwork to even notice anyone.

Autumn was bummed, but went right back into talking about Louis, getting giddy to tell me about it.

Monday classes were difficult cause all I could think about was if I was going to run into Harry.

Should I text him? Ask him to go to Dante's again? I kept asking myself.

I decided against it and just had a boring day.

By Tuesday I was a little surprised Harry hadn't texted me at all. But, oh well. I wasn't going to text him first. I am still a little annoyed with him and his little drinking stint from the other night.

When statistics was done I managed to find Melody, the café barista, while walking out. I yelled over to her and told her I was actually going to skip my speech class that day and wanted to see if she wanted to grab coffee.

Melody was telling me a story while we walked across campus together.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask you..." Melody looks over at me, "Did my eyes fool me... or were you holding hands with Harry Styles last week in my café?"

"Uh. Kinda'." I meekly answer. Even when I am doing good avoiding Harry something else will bring him into my thoughts damnit.

"What do you mean kinda'?" She starts giggling, "There was no kinda' about it. Those were some locking hands my girl!" She held up her own hands in front of us, intertwining her fingers to show me what she meant.

I swat her hands down playfully and giggle back, "I know what holding hands is, you ass. I just meant that is kinda' what it was.. It was more like he was just leading me out."

"Yeah cause in the twenty minutes you were in the building you magically forgot where the door was to leave. I toooootallyyyyy get it." Melody sarcastically replies to me while rolling her eyes. "Harry kinda' doesn't have the best reputation with girls. You seem nice. It was more just... I don't know... I was going to warn you I guess."

"Reputation?" I ask.

"I mean. I get it. I really do. He is like..." Melody starts fanning herself playful showing how hot Harry was, "Extra extra fuente if you ask me.

"I think you meant caliente.... I am like... eighty percent positive you just called Harry a fountain.. a hot fountain" -Riley

Melody looked at me mortified before busting into a laughter then took over her entire body.