Chapter 25

Saturday, September 2nd

Riley's POV

My jaw hurts due to the right hook that was slammed into it earlier by Mick. He was asking me questions about who Harry, Niall, and 'the boys' were working for.

I only found out Harry had a job in the past week, so god forbid I know any further information. But that wasn't good enough for Mick.

My head hurts due to Mick slamming my head into my vehicle as well. My arms were numb from being tied up still. I was cold, hungry, in pain, and felt awful. Mick tried forcing me to eat, but it didn't go well and half of the food ended up down my shirt. I was a mess.

The man that Mick nicknamed 'Shark' had told me that I was a prize essentially. A prize for Aiden to show off that he won. What did he win? Apparently a messy, tied up, sore, sad, and scared Riley. Congrats.

I hear someone walking back down the hallway as I try to focus.

I can almost distinguish Mick and Sharks footsteps.

It was heels.

Oh yeah, the woman they were talking to yesterday.

What was her name?

Keeping my eyes open felt heavy and difficult. The lights were consistently on in this room, but they were dingy and dull. I had such a headache that falling asleep was difficult anyway. I felt like I would die of dehydration and exhaustion before the beatings Mick continued threatening me with.

"Where the fuck is her fucking boyfriend? What is taking him so long?" -Woman

"I don't know. I expected him to already be breaking down the doors honestly." -Shark

"Are you sure you took the right girl?" -Woman

"You saw the photos. Shark and I had been stalking her for almost a month when I saw her at that party. It's the right girl. Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck about her." -Mick

Thanks Mick, rub it in.

"Well I am going to talk to her. Maybe she needs a little... womanly heart to heart." -Woman

"Aiden doesn't-" Shark starts but is cut off.

"Do not talk to me about what Aiden does and does not like." The woman hisses at Shark.

This must have been enough to make Shark back off, because instead of an argument I hear two sets of footsteps walking away.

Only a moment passes before the clicking taps of heels comes closer and I know the woman has entered the room I have been confined to.

"Are you awake?" I hear the woman say from behind me.

"Y-yes. Yes I am." I try to tell her, but my voice feels thick and heavy. My throat is dry.

She walked around in front of me and I met with such a beautiful woman I was actually surprised. She had a thick amount of black hair piled into a bun on top of her head with bangs across her forehead, a black tactical looking outfit on, with black thick heeled boots, and heavy red eyeshadow on.

 She had a thick amount of black hair piled into a bun on top of her head with bangs across her forehead, a black tactical looking outfit on, with black thick heeled boots, and heavy red eyeshadow on