Chapter 35

Wednesday, September 13th

Riley's POV

After a lazy Sunday spent with Harry in bed, I have been on cloud nine all week. Monday and Tuesday classes flew by and I even managed to fit in time for the gym, cleaning the apartment, and hanging with Autumn.

Autumn asked me all the details about my date with Harry and I had to find a way to make our insanely extraordinary date sound much more mundane and normal. I told Autumn about the lighthouse tour and showed her pictures.

Autumn pointed out how incredibly happy Harry looked in the photos, which partially shocked her because she said he has 'rbf' but clarified it's 'resting brood face'. We went on to gush about happy Harry being so cute with his dimples, teeth, and smile.

When it came time to talk about the jet, the racetrack, or the ending of the evening I made a mock story about how we went back to the frat house to play a racing video game and had some 'alone time' together because the lighthouse event was already so over the top.

Louis and the guys knew I was going to tell Autumn a lie and hopefully nothing could come back to bite me in the ass for this little white lie. 

Autumn literally didn't care about anything except wanting to know details about Harry and our night together once she realized that was the end of the night.

The first thing she did was hold up her hands and ask the size of Harry by continuing to open her hands further apart like she was asking about the size of a fish. I swatted her hands down and told her that we weren't going to discuss it. That didn't stop her from pointing out the love bites on my neck and how I was wearing his clothes when I came home Sunday late in the afternoon.

Harry and I didn't spend Sunday talking about more things like we said we would, instead we posted up in bed and watched movies while cuddling. Harry made sure to remind me just how hard cuddling is because of how consistently turned on I make him.

The weekend wasn't the last time I saw him either. He waited for me outside my classes Monday and we hung out again. He went down on me on Monday because I had to tell him I was still sore from all the weekend excursions we had together.

I woke up today and remember Wednesday meant self-defense learning tonight with the guys. My last class ends at five and Niall told me that he would pick me up since Autumn drove us to class together.

The weather was crappy for September and there was a storm that had been brewing all day. We were on hurricane watch from Tuesday to Friday this week, the weather reports said.

When I finally see Niall's new car pull into the lot I run as fast as I can from the building I was currently hiding in. Instantly my hand hits the handle once close enough and I throw open the door to fling my body inside. I was already soaked from the heavy downpour.

"Fuckin' shit this weather is gnarly." I hear Niall remark while I try to situate myself and turn the knob of the heat up to dry myself somewhat.

Niall's poor fancy car already has a puddle forming on the passenger floor from my backpack and shoes. "It's been like this ALL day. Did you go to class at all?"

Niall shakes his head and I have come to terms with understanding that the guys really aren't 'real students'.

Well, I am starting to understand. It's a process. I didn't want to ask if the guys had a job this week, because that is the part I am still the most non-understanding of.

I'm trying, but it's hard to think about your bestfriend and boyfriend going out and murdering people or dealing with drug deals and shady situations.

Also, I am using the term boyfriend to myself these days, and I love the way it sounds.