Chapter 59

TODAY'S UPDATE WILL BE CHAPTERS 56-60!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Tuesday, October 10th

Harry's POV

Thirteen minutes turned into two hours today. The doctors have told me through the week she will be a little more awake and lively as the days pass, but I want more time with her.

Today Niall is getting transferred to Riley's room, his surgery went well.

My hope was that Riley would be away enough to know that Niall and her got to be roommates for now, but she was already asleep again by the time he was put in the room.

"She looks peaceful kinda'. Well, despite all the hospital shit around her, and the bruises, and all that shit." Niall comments.

I was currently rearranging Riley's pillows to make sure her arm was elevated enough, none of her cords were in the way, and that she looked content. Niall's bed had the back pushed up and he was sitting instead of laying down. His whole torso was covered in a belt type item the doctors said he had to have on currently to help with the healing.

Niall's usual styled blonde hair was flat today and you could see new growth poking through. He didn't loose his smile despite everything he recently went through and was boisterous happy when he saw the guys, a sleeping Riley, and I in his room ready to greet him.

His first words were, "I thought I looked bad, damn, y'all look like shit." Thank you Ni, we missed you too buddy.

We asked him about his pain level and he joked that he was just happy it wasn't his liver that got hurt, because honestly at that point it would have been a hate crime. "You can't just go around shooting Irish men in the liver?! We need those for drinking!" I think were his exact words with a hearty laugh.

While Riley was awake she told me she was happy to hear that Niall was going to be fine, but she was worried he got hurt protecting her and checking on her. Liam reminded her that was our job, to protect her, because we all promised her that. Louis told her the same thing but told her it was also because she was one of us now and we loved her.

It really meant something to me to know that the guys accepted and cared about Riley so much. All of my favorite people were here, and surprisingly alive. We rehashed what happened to Riley and to Niall separately, the reactions were so different.

Riley: Omg like wtf do you mean Alexander is dead?!???? SHIT THIS IS BAD

Niall: FUCK YES. Alexander is dead! *cheers*

Fitting. Riley questioned what this meant for Everett, for us, for Avery. I told her Avery vanished after we all got to the hospital and we have no idea. Everett has been MIA. I remind her none of us have our phones or any communication down here though, and we have to wait and see what's waiting for us back home when we can get there.

Liam and Louis said tonight we are going home though. Since Niall is in the same room as Riley now we have 'less to worry about'. Yes, because Niall is going to be able to fight off anyone that tries to come into the room in his current condition. It's not even like I could ask someone to come watch their room, because who do I trust at this point.

Liam understood my fear and made a trip to the closest electronic store where we loaded the hospital room with cameras, along with sneaking a few in the hallway. He also bought a new cell phone for Niall and Riley, while transferring all of their information to the new ones. Niall's was lost and Riley's was somewhere destroyed in the warehouse, but we wanted to make sure they could both stay in contact with us after we leave.