Chapter 1

Her mother just told her the news and well let's just say she was not happy.
"But mommm I don't want to go back to England! I like it here all my friends are here my whole life is here" Yep that's right young Tiana Bridge has to leave her beloved Spain and go back to England all because of her mums job. I should probably tell you what her mums job is. Her mum, Cassandra Doris Bridge is a football manager. Her daughter playing for whichever team she coaches. Cassandra had just decided to leave Barcelona Femeni and move back to England to take up the coaching position at Arsenal wfc. And well Tiana hadn't been to England since she was 5 now 13 she does not want to move.
"I'm sorry darling I really am" Cassandra tried to reason with her daughter, "you'll still be able to contact your friends! And I bet you'll even make some new ones". The only positive about moving is that now Cassandra will be coaching her daughter's favourite player ever, Vivianne Miedema.

// Time skip arrived in London//

"Mommm, next time we fly can we fly private I cannot deal with annoying toddlers crying and kicking my chair"
Cassandra laughs at her daughters statement. Tiana hops into the dark black limo following her mother and looks out the tinted windows.
"Darling we have to quickly stop at the Arsenal training ground. I have to sign some documents and you can have a look around while I'm doing that ok?"
Tiana nods. She's used to it by now having to look around training grounds while her mother signs documents. Ever since Tiana's father passed away when she was 9 she has been dragged along to all the boring football stuff. The only positive being she can brag to all her friends about it later. Except she can't really do that here can she.