Chapter 40

The four of us has basically been moving around the game room for the last 3 hours. That's when isa gets a text.
"Hey guys we have to go do an interview with Spanish tv." She says. The rest of them nod.
"Bye T. Keep in contact this time yeah? I've put my number in your phone." Pedro says as he hugs me.
"Bye T. I love you be safe. And text me god dammit." Isa says laughing as she hugs me.
"You better keep in contact T or I will personally track you down. I love you. And we are definitely meeting up again this tournament." Ramiro says as he too hugs me.
"I will I promise. Now I love you all guys. Good luck on your interview." When we finish our goodbyes my friends walk out the door. I turn around and as I'm going to walk over to an arcade machine I get stopped.
"Rachel Daly." The first woman says.
"Millie Bright." The blonde next to her says.
"Tiana Mead." I say trying to hold in my laugh.
"Nice to meet you. But nah were calling you mini Meado." Rach says.
"I like it." I reply.
"So someone told us your pretty good at football." Millie says.
"Well that someone is probably exaggerating." I reply.
"I think you should be a bit less modest. We've researched some of your old Barca games and we've seen some of your Arsenal games." Rachel tells me.
"I can't do anything without my teammates support." I say quickly. I then see a Kristie Cream donut box. Perfect. I excuse myself from the conversation. I can see Millie and Rachel still looking at me laughing to themselves. I pick up the box and I take it out of the room. No I'm not gonna eat all the donuts if that's what your thinking. I sneak into the kitchen which is specifically for the lionesses. I get a tub and some vegetables. I then empty the donuts out into the tub. I fill the Kristie Cream box with vegetables. Then I enter the game room again. Making sure no one sees the box in my hands. I place the box down and then go and act like nothing is happening. Millie and Rach yet again come and sit on either side of me.
"What did you do? We know a pranking face when we see one?" Millie asks me.
"Just wait and see." I say referring to the box. Then we both turn around. We see little Lauren hemp walking towards the box. She opens it and you can see the look of disappointment on her face.
"What's up hempo not got any chocolate?" Niamh Charles jokes. Lauren just stays there staring at the box confuzzled. Niamh comes up behind her and looks into the box. When she sees what's happened she bursts out laughing.
"I really fancied a donut aswell." Lauren says annoyed. Niamh then starts looking for people. When she sees Millie and Rach she whispers something in Lauren's ear. Lauren storms over to them. I slip away and go play games. Out of the corner of my eye I see Millie and Rach being blamed for it. I laugh to myself.
"You did it didn't you?" A voice says. I look to my left and see Leah.
"Where the fuck did you appear from?" I ask.
"Watch your language. And over there." She says pointing towards a different sofa with Keira and Georgia on it. "So did you do it?" Leah asks.
"Do what?" I say pretending to be confused.
"I know your pranks when i see them T. Mills and Rach aren't smart enough to pull that off." Leah says.
"It's simple really. All you have to do is put donuts into a separate tub and place some veg in the donut box. Make sure no one sees you when you place the box down and wala. A smart and easy prank." I say. Then I look at Leah and she smirks.
"Well it was you then. Cause if it weren't how would you know what to do in step by step details." Leah says raising an eyebrow. I straight away look for an exit. I point to something and when Leah looks I start to walk away. That's when I realise I walk into someone. When I look I see it's Lucy.
"Come on mateee. Let me goo." I say to Lucy.
"Gotta follow captains orders Tian." Lucy says to me.
"New nickname?" I ask her trying to change the conversation then slip away.
"Yep." Then Lucy guides me over to Leah.
"Cheers Luce." Leah says laughing. Lucy salutes then walks away.
"Your mama said you gotta stay here T." Leah says to me. I say fine and look for somewhere to go. Leah sees this and points at one of the table tennis tables.
"I'll play doubles with you." She says.
"Hate to break it to you le. But doubles is normally played with two people on each team." I say sarcastically.
"Just gonna have to get my two best mates then aren't I?" Leah says before calling over 2 people I have never spoken to before. I then start to walk away but Leah wraps an arm around my shoulder.
"Kei G this is Tiana Beth's daughter." Leah introduces me. "T this is Georgia and Keira." I just smile shyly.
"Nice to meet you Tiana." Georgia says smiling.
"Tiana here is a goddess at table tennis. So I suggested we play doubles what you guys think?" Leah says.
"I'm down." Keira replies smiling.
"Yeah same with me. What are the teams?" Georgia asks.
"You can choose T." Leah says to me.
"Can I have Keira? Your shocking Le and I have seen videos of Georgia and she's not very good either." I say and Leah fakes hurt. Georgia puts a hand on her heart as if she's been stabbed. Keira just laughs and puts an arm around my shoulder.
"Time to win kid."