Chapter 27

Still Beth's POV for now.

God that was a long flight. 11am Australia right now. I'm in Sydney and the first thing I want to do is get some food down me. Sarina just called a meeting in the huge meeting room. I wonder what that's about.
"Anyone know what this is about?" Lauren asks.
"Not a clue." Leah replies. As we all walk into the room muttering and taking seats sarina shushes us.
"Finally quiet, now listen up ladies training officially starts tomorrow today is a rest today. Yes to leaving the hotel. The curfew if you do leave is 10pm and be in your room by 11:30pm. And most importantly have fun for god sake your at a World Cup!" Sarina says causing us all to cheer.
"So what's everyone going to do?" Bethany asks.
"I need to get some food down me." I say.
"Your not the only one." Lucy agrees.
"That's settled then some of us are going to this cafe in Sydney. I saw it in this magazine. All we have to do is take a stroll though a park." Alessia Says.

Tianas POV
"Please can I go to the park mom?!?!"
"Where is it?" Viv says.
"Just down the road. Look basically just there!" I say as I point off the balcony towards the park.
"Fine you can go. You have your phone. Call me if you need me. Be back here by 1.
"Yes ma'am" I say jokingly. I then grab my skateboard and set off. I skate down the hallway and into the lift. I press ground floor and wait very patiently. When the lift stops I put my skateboard back down and off I go. I stay on the path because I know my mom is probably watching from the balcony. As I enter the park I realise it's actually quite big. Great. No skate bowl. Gonna have to stick to path then. As I'm skating I try to do a trick where I jump in the air and flip the board underneath me but I mess up and fall. I fall right in front of this woman. I look up and oh god.
"Y-your Georgia Stanway!" I say starstruck.
"That I am. What's your name kid?" She says.
"I'm Tiana." I reply.
"G whose this?" I look next to her and see the one and only Keira Walsh. My mouth flies open.
"Your Keira Fucking Walsh." I say.
"Little football fan I see." She jokes.
"More like a huge one." I reply.
"What you girls doing?" I look next to the two girls and see. Oh it's only her.
"Oh hey Leah. What you doing here?" I ask.
"Tiana? I could ask the same about you. Where's your mom?" She asks me.
"Back at the hotel she said I could come here on my skateboard for a bit. I have to be back by 1."
"Ok rewind. Leah you know this little fan girl." Keira says.
"Girls it's Tiana." She says the girls still look deathly confused " as in Tiana Tiana." She says but they still look so confused.
"Your saying that like we know who she is." Georgia says.
"No matter how many times you say her name it's not gonna change stuff." Keira says. Leah then looks around and see the rest of the girls are still miles behind.
"Tiana as in Tiana Mead." Leah's statement made the girls jaws drop. Eventually the rest of the England girls catch up and they all look confused as the Keira and Georgia still look shuck up and me and Leah are just laughing. But then Beth sees me.
"Tiana!" She says well rather shouts. This causes me to look up and hug her tightly. I really missed my mum sometimes.
"Why are you here alone? Where's your mother? Has anyone else tried to grab you? What happened to your legs?"
She rambles.
"Yes I'm here alone mom let me. She's at the hotel still I have to be back by 1. No one else has tried to grab me. I tried to do that skill on my skateboard you said was dangerous." I almost whisper the last sentence scared of getting told off.
"Baby. I told you if you try that make sure your not alone. Your bleeding now." She says.
"I know. I know." I say.
"Alright call mom. Tell her your coming to the cafe with me so I can clean you up and tell her to meet us there." Beth says. I do as I'm told and call mom.

"Hey mom."
"Hey darling everything ok?"
"While at the park I was trying to do a trick. You know the one mum told me to not to do. Anyway I didn't land it and I am now bleeding. I came across the England team though and mums there so she told me to tell you to meet us at this cafe so she can clean me up."

"Ok sweetie. On my way now."