Chapter 3

Tiana took her football out of her bag and started doing kick ups on one of the indoor astro pitches. She then started kicking it at the cross bar waiting for it to come back. Taking a touch keeping it in the air then continuing with kick ups. She stayed lazer focused on trying to beat her personal best (which was 12) not realising that all the girls able to play entered the pitch. A massive smile placed on Tianas face as she got to 11 thinking she would beat her record but took a heavy touch and only got 12. Tiana (clearly annoyed with herself) for her ball back and launched it at the net making the top corner netting ripple. Then Tianas phone rang. She answered knowing that it would most likely be her mum telling her to meet her at the car. Surprise Surprise it was her mother but not for what she thought.
C:hello darling
T: Hey mum shall I meet you at the car now then?
C: No I am very sorry sweetie but we have to stay here a little bit longer.
T: Oh ok mum. But I'm hungry
C: *laughs* your always hungry T. If you make your way to my office I have some food here for you.
T: ok thanks mum I'm on my way now might take a while as I still need to find my way around.
C: alright bye darling love you.
*hang up*

Tiana puts her stuff in her bag turning round to see the whole uninjured Arsenal team watching her. Tiana looks a bit shocked as they break out into applause.
"Yo your alright kid." A strong Irish accent says well shouts.
"Omg.. your Katie McCabe! Your literally one of the best wingers and fullbacks in all of existence! The things you have done for Irish football are incredible!" Tiana blurts out causing Katie to laugh.
"See at least someone recognises my talent" Katie directs towards her teammates.
"Umm.. does anyone know where the managers office is?" Tiana asks shyly.
Leah Williamson bends down so she is the same height as Tiana and points out where to go.
"Just through that corridor, turn right, then up those stairs first door on your right" Leah says sweetly with a welcoming smile on her face.
"It says manager on the door in gold writing so it'll be difficult to miss it" Steph Catley states calmly and kindly toward Tiana.

//in office//

Tiana knocks on the door of her mums office 3 times like always.
"T that you?" The recognisable voice of her mother shouts out. T replies shouting back with a little yes before the door being opened to reveal her mother and a few other adults to who she does not know. Cassandra gives Tiana a small salad and tells Tiana who each of the adults are. Tiana smiles shyly then asks her mother when they will be leaving.
"Hmm, I have to fill out these forms and then I have to meet the team. You have to take some pictures with me and you also have to have a formal introduction with the team and staff then we can go." Cassandra states leaving Tiana to groan at the fact they have to take pictures. Cassandra smiles and then shoos T out of her office telling her to go to game room where she can play anything from basketball to the Xbox.