Chapter 24

Back to Tianas POV
It's 2am. The only flight we could get from here to Australia would be a 6am take off. That means we have to get their early as it's Heathrow we're flying from. For easiness I've already changed my name on my passport to Tiana Mead. Mom said when mum and mom get married she'd take mums last name so I did too. I'm in the taxi looking out the window. I've already taken my travel sickness tablet but I'm not going on my phone incase I still get sick.
"You ok?" Mom asks as she places a hand on my thigh.
"Bit travel sick." I say.
"Roll down the window a bit fresh air helps." She says. I do as I'm told and it surprisingly helps.
"Hey don't be surprised your moms very smart." When she says this I just smirk.

Eventually we arrive at the airport. I hate security in airports. Mom knows this as when we travel with the team. But what makes it even worst today is that cameras are here. Great. I hate being filmed. Mom knows this as well. Mom places a firm hand on my shoulder as she steers me through people. One guy in particular won't move though.
"Excuse me." My mom says calmly and politely.
"Vivianne Miedema. Who is this you have with you? Do you have new information to tell the world?" He says.
"No Comment. Excuse me please." My mom repeats. Thankfully security come but not before that guy tries to grab me and take me somewhere. Thankfully security get their in time. I start freaking out and mom can tell. She picks me up and I hide my face in her shoulder. Security manage to escort us out and to a much quieter place.
"Hey your ok shh." Mom says to me as she places me down in a unoccupied chair. She moves the hair from my face tucks it behind my ear.
"Did he hurt you?" She asks. I manage to shake my head.
"Good. It's ok your just a bit shaken up." Mom says to me and manages to calm me down.
"Why does that always happen?" I ask mom.
"Well think about it. Your mother was a very famous manager. Me and your mum are both quite famous footballers. And you play for England and Arsenal u19s at only 14 years of age!" She says to me.
"Your not quite famous. Your really famous!" I say smiling.
"Maybe your right." She says. Thanks god I'm calm now. Thanks to what happened me and mom are being escorted by 3 security officers now one of which having a police dog.
"Mom can I get a dog. Like a guard dog!" I asks pleadingly.
"Would you train it?" She asks.
"Yes."
"Would you feed it?"
"Yes."
"Would you walk it."
"Yes."
"What type of dog would you want?"
"A Belgian Malinoire!"
"I'll consult it with your mother. It's not a definite yes or no. Ok?"
"Thank you Thank You Thank you!"
"Alright let's get going to our gate."