Chapter 47

Tianas POV

Right now i'm playing no bounce with Danielle Van De Donk and Lieke Martens. I have been throwing in a few round the walls and so have they. Eventually Lieke drops it.
"Arghh." Daan says and I laugh. "We were going so well Lieke!" She moans. Lieke just laughs.
"Not my fault I saw a bee." She argues.
"Your a grown woman ignore the damn thing." That's when a bee appears again and Daan starts freaking out. Me Lieke and Daan all burst out laughing.
"Your a grown woman ignore the damn thing." Lieke mocks. I haven't spoke to them at all besides saying that they can play. I just find it interesting listening to them.
"Do you play for a team?" Lieke asks kindly. I just nod.
"Arsenal?" Daan asks and I nod again.
"Don't talk much do you kid?" Daan jokes and I smirk.
"I do just not to people I just met." I say. That's probably the longest sentence I've said to them.
"Fair point. Is it just Arsenal you play for?" Lieke asks. I shake my head causing the other two to laugh.
"Also play for England." I say. They nod.
"So how old are you?" Daan asks.
"14." I reply.
"So u15s Arsenal and England?" She asks me and I laugh but shake my head.
"U17s." I say and Lieke and Dan stare at me mouth agape.
"14." They say again causing me to laugh to myself.
"What can I say. I play my best and forget about the rest." I say.
"Your insane."

—-///——-

"Everyone gather round!" Andries Jonker announces. Daan winks at me and Lieke salutes jokingly before going to sit with teammates. I go over to where mom is sat and sit between her and Vic. I've not said hi to Vic yet and she just smiles at me when I see her. Then Andries calls my mum up and she does a speech. If you want to know what the speech was about don't ask me I was too lazy to understand what she was saying in Dutch aswell. Yeah no. I just scrolled through Instagram on my phone. That's when I saw one of my England teammates in a press conference interview type thing. Lucky for me it had subtitles.

"And what's your opinion of having a 14 year old on the national team? Don't you think it's a bit stupid?" Someone asks.

"Tiana. We see Tiana as one of us on the field. Off the field she's just like a little sister. While most of us have taken our Alevels T hasn't even started her GCSEs but that just shows how insanely talented she is to play with us. Mark my words people Tiana Mead will win the ballon d'or one day." I smile at this. Then I look through the comments and see everyone tagging me. I only look at my teammates comments though.

"Future world best @t.meado8"
"👑  @t.meado8"
"Lil sistaaa @t.meado8"
"One of us. @t.meado8"