Chapter 29

As I'm walking I bump into some people and end up falling. What is with me and bumping into people today.
"Sorry I didn't mea-" I start my sentence then freeze when I see who it is. "Yo.. your Tobin Heath!" I say.
"I am. What's your name?" She asks with a smile on her face.
"I'm Tiana!" I exclaim brightly. Before Tobin has a chance to comment someone buts in from behind her.
"Tobinnn what's taking you so long. Everyone's getting inpatient!" Some I soon recognise as Kelley O'Hara says.
"Give it a minute Kel I'm talking to a fan." Tobin says.
"Oh sorry. Hey kid you ok?" She says. I manage to nod before talking.
"Your Kelley O'Hara aren't you?" I manage to say.
"I am indeed. Nice to meet you!" She says brightly. Then a 3rd person appears.
"Girls hurry up!" She says.
"We're talking to a fan Al be patient." Kelley says like she didn't just say the same thing.
"Oh sorry." She repeats. "Hey kid how are you?" She asks.
"Don't call me kid." I say to her.
"Oh sorry what can I call you?" She asks me.
"Nothing." I say bluntly causing Tobin and Kelley to look at me because of my sudden change in attitude.
"Have I done something?" She asks me.
"Three words. World. Cup. 2019." I say this and Tobin and Kelley still look confused as Miss Alex Morgan knows what I'm talking about straight away.
"Your English." She says to me causing me to nod my head. "That celebration was nothing to do with England I just thought of it on the bus." Alex tries to justify.
"Wow ok. Let's just do a tea celebration when I score against England because I thought about it on the bus. Not a coincidence at all" I say mocking Alex. I then turn around and start to walk off. Alex puts a hand on my shoulder turning me around.
"What you gonna do. Do a tea celebration." I say to alex. She then just slaps me. She slaps me hard. I notice Tobin and Kelley shouting at her. I realise Alex looks sorry but I don't care right now. Tears start coming out of my eyes so I run. I run back to the cafe where my mothers are. I see all the england girls leaving the cafe and mum and mom throughout the mix. I run to mum and hug her. I am crying at this point. I hide my head in her stomach. She rubs my back. She sits me down on the window ledge of the cafe.
"What happened darling?" Mum asks.
"She h-hit me." I manage to stutter out.
"Who baby? Who hit you?" Mom then asks.
"Alex Morgan." When I say that I notice mum go off and mom comfort me. I then see Leah and a few other girls going after her.

Beth's POV
As soon as Tiana told me that I'm off. I'm going to kill that woman. I see her as I go round the corner and I see Tobin and Kelley shouting at her. I know Tobin from her time at Arsenal but I don't care right now. I go up to Alex and shove her.
"You think you can fucking slap a fucking 14 year old girl!" I shout as I shove her again. I then notice Leah trying to hold me back.
"I could have you done for assault of a fucking minor." I say again.
"You know the girl?" Alex says I could tell she was scared.
"Yes I do know the girl. Even if I didn't it wouldn't mean it would be ok to slap her." I say as I lunge forward again. This time I realise some more pairs of hands holding me back.
"Get off me! Let me teach this bitch a lesson for slapping my fucking daughter!" I shout.
"Beth your upset. Your angry. Tiana wouldn't want any of this." Leah tries to reason with me.
"She also wouldn't want to be hit in the face by Alex Morgan but guess what it happened." I say.
"Beth stop." Lucy says. Eventually I stop trying to pull away. But I do go up to Alex.
"Touch my daughter again and I swear to god you won't touch a field again."
I then walk away as I hear Alex talk.
"Beth stop." She says to me copying what Lucy said earlier. I turn around and stare at her dead in the eye.
"I didn't know that was your daughter. I know that it's no excuse. Some of the things she said were referring to the tea celebration I did against yous in the 2019 World Cup. She was stone cold with me then she started walking off so I turned her round. She asked me what I was gonna do and if I was just gonna drink some tea. It really rallied me up for some reason. I'm sorry. Not just to you but to Tiana as well." She says. I nod my head not saying anything and I turn around. I walk back to my girlfriend and my daughter.