Chapter 19

A/n: apologies for not writing for so long. The last few chapters have been very boring so I have decided to add in a bit of spice. This next chapter will be a huge shock to the system of most people so get ready!

It was a good birthday. Arsenal ended up winning 6-2. And Tiago decided to stay for a few nights. He went home yesterday and well everything has been boring. Mum just said she was gonna go to the training ground. I decided I'll go aswell. We get in the black rolls Royce and start driving. We take a detour as the traffic is bad. We're singing along to my playlist when. BAM!

"Mum! MUMM!" I cry out. I can barely move.
"Hey calm down kid. What's your name?" An unrecognisable name asks me.
"T-Tiana."
"Do you know what happened Tiana?" He asks me.
"We were driving then something o-or someone hit us." I stutter out.
"Ok. Your a very brave girl Tiana. Focus on my voice and we will get you out in no time. How old are you?" He asks me.
"I t-turned 14 a f-few days ago" I reply

Eventually I'm out and getting checked over by paramedics I'm trying my best to be brave but I am terrified.
"W-where's my mum?" I asks one of them.
"She's on the way to the hospital already sweetie. Her injuries were more severe and she was unconscious.  This made me panic.
"Is there anyone you can call sweetie?" The paramedic asks me. I think long and hard. The only person whose number I have who lives here is Gio. I don't want to worry her though. Shall I shall I not? I eventually decide to I can't be alone much longer. I nod my head.
"Can you call them for me sweetie? I can lend you a phone." I take the nice paramedics phone and call gio remembering the lengthy number she gave me the first time we met.
"Gio." I cry when the phone answers.

GIOS POV:
I'm sitting around in the cafeteria with a few other girls including Beth, Viv, Leah and Katie. My phone rings. That's odd it's an unknown number. I answer and I recognise the crying voice of the other side almost immediately.
"Gio." Is all she says.
"What's wrong Tiana are you ok?" I ask causing all the girls to look at me with worried faces.
"We g-got hit by another car. M-mums already in h-hospital. I'm scared."
"Shh. Calm down for me. What hospital are you going to?" I take the reigns. I may only be 19 but this girl is 14!
"I-I don't know."
"Ask the paramedics T."
I hear her on the other side asking a paramedic.
"S-st Leonard's."
"I'm on my way."