Chapter 8

I just so managed to get out of that lesson and the next few. Now it was break I went outside to my area and sat down back to a tree. I notice a group of kids staring at me one with a football in his hand. He walks over to me.
"You play?" The boy asks.
"A bit" I reply not wanting to brag. He pulls me up and chucks the ball at me shouting at me to join him and his mates.
"Got new kid to join in!" He brags to his mates.
"New kids gotta name." I say causing them all to look over at me and laugh at the boy.
"Which is?" He asks.
"Tiana" I state. He then introduces himself as Ben and his friends as Lia, Jess and Carter. Then we play. I'm on the team with Lia and Jess as we decided to do boys Vs girls. I'm soon to realise that Lia and Jess don't play so it's really just a 2v1. I have the ball rainbow flicking it over Bens head. Then I fake going left as I slot it right causing carter who was in goal to curse himself off.
"Don't worry about it." I say to them as I have been completely dominating.
"You gonna tell us who you play for then?" Carter asks knowing I had to play for a team.
"I played for Barcelona u15s. I've been called up for England u15s multiple times but I refused seeming as I was to far away. I have a trial at Arsenal u3s today but not to brag or anything I think I will be placed some ages up." I say calmly as if it's no big deal. Well it isn't to me, I work hard and get rewarded for that. I only realise it's a big deal when I turn around to see Ben and Carters shocked faces. I laugh.

//end of school//

School has finally finished. I pack up from last lesson as i make my way over to mums car. This time she's in her black lambo causing me to laugh. Gosh my mother really wanted to impress me today. I say bye to Ben and Carter who are amongst the many glaring lovingly at the car. I get in say hi to my mum then we set off to Arsenal. Step 1 school complete. Step 2 football here we come.