Chapter 33

"Hey T, I'm going to meet some of the Dutch team today. You can come if you want or I can see if you can stay at mums hotel." Mom asks me. I hate meeting new people cause im quite shy like you already know. I shrug.
"Mum has training at lunch time so you would be alone in the hotel during that time. If you go with me you would know victoria but you would have to just come to meetings and stuff with me." Mom says.
"Does the hotel mums at have anything to do there?" I ask her.
"Pretty sure there's a games room. You can work on your hooping." Mom suggests. I nod.
"I'll go see mum." I say. I put on black basketball shorts with a red jordan logo. A red basketball jersey. And a red and black cap. I put on my red and black Jordan's and I pick up my skateboard.
//time skip//
"Be good. Your mum knows your coming she's at training right now so you'll be on your own for a bit. Ok I love you and I'll pick you up later." Mom says.
"Yes ma'am." I say earning a look from mom.
"I mean yes mom I love you." I reply. Mom kisses me on the head and I pick up my skateboard that I brought. As I get out of the car I place my AirPods (yes I've decided to try Bluetooth) in my ears and put my playlist on. I move my freshly braided hair behind my ears and set off on my skateboard up the steps and into the hotel lobby.

// what Tiana looks like//
(Sorry forgot to mention she was darker skinned.)

Hair ^^^^

Hair ^^^^

Outfit ^^^^

Outfit ^^^^

Shoes ^^^^^

Shoes ^^^^^

Cap ^^^^

// back to it//

I stroll up into the lobby holding my skateboard as the receptionist told me once already that I couldn't be on it. I keep getting weird looks which I can't explain but I chose to ignore it.
"Yo. You know where the england women national team quarters are?" I ask the opposite receptionist to the one who already told me I could board.
"Ehm yes I do." He then looks me up and down. Not like that but as if he was disgusted by me. "Why do you want to know?" He questions. Oh this must be it. He probably thinks I'm a fan girl.
"I'm here to see my mum." I say.
"Whose your mum?" The reception asks but before I can answer I hear someone talking to me.
"Tiana Mead. Pleasure to put a name to the face. I'm Sarina. Sarina Wiegman." She says smiling.
"N-nice to meet you." I respond shyly.
"I was good friends with your mother and father before they died and I am on very good terms with both your mothers now." She says. I nod. There's not much I can say. I did tense a bit when she mentioned my parents but I hid that quickly.
"My mums in training now?" I ask.
"Yes she is she and the team will finish in around 20 minutes. Do you want to come to the field or is there something else you fancy?" Sarina asks.
"Ehm I did some training earlier. Is there anywhere for me to hoop a bit?" I ask. Sarina seems to understand me which ima bit confused about but she probably understands as I was wearing a basketball top.
"Basketball hoops there are inside and outside ones. Your choice." She says.
"Outside please." I say.
"Follow me." Sarina says and I follow her. She goes in and out of corridors and I swore she was lost but no we get there without stopping once. As I get there I realise the court is empty. I thank sarina as she passes me a basketball seeming as I have nothing else on me other then my phone, board and air pods.