Chapter 18

"No but Ronaldos life would be so boring all you would do is flex all day. Ohh look at me I'm Ronaldo." I argue. Me and Gio had had a pretty interesting coach ride so interesting that we hadn't realised we were 2 minutes away.
"Listen up we're here everyone get your stuff and leave in a orderly manner. There is fans and photographers out there now please try your best to ignore them and make your way inside." My mothers voice boomed throughout the coach. I grabbed my stuff and headed out. My mother went out first followed by some other coaches and staff. Then a few girls went. Then me. And after me was the rest of the girls. I cursed myself as I got off the coach to see how many people were there. Basically half the stadium. I walked fast trying to get out of there as fast a possible. I had people shouting for me but I ignored it they would only wanna talk about my mother anyway. Well that was until I heard one person shout. I remembered that voice. I couldn't forget it. I turned around and I was correct.
"TIAGO!" I screamed I ran and melted into the embrace of the older boy. I cried sticking my face into his chest. By then I knew the players behind me were confused but I didn't turn around scared I would lose him again. Then my mother came out wondering what was taking so long. She saw the players then looked at me. She saw me hugging someone before saying.
"Oh my heavens. Tiago! Come inside." She ushered everyone inside. I was walking ahead of Tiago but I didn't let him out of my sight still afraid I would lose him again.
"What are you doing here?" My mother questioned him smiling.
"You think I would miss my baby sisters birthday?" He replied.
Oh I should probably update you guys on the current situation. Yes Tiago is my brother. Not my full brother. He is my fathers son but not my mothers. We definitely have the best sibling relationship though. He is 17 years old and lives with his mum. He used to take it in turns before we moved to England 1 week at his mums 1 weeks at ours. He's one of the reasons I was so upset when we left but he's also a reason I'm so happy right now. I hug him again. Mum then gives us both tickets in the vip area. Tiago decides to stay with me then after I'm mascot we will head up to vip together. No one is allowed in the stadium yet so mum allows us both to go take a look at the pitch.
"How's college?" I ask him.
"Alright. Some boring lessons some decent ones. How's school?" He asks.
"Not sure. Had one day then got suspended." Saying this caused us both to laugh and Tiago to place one arm around my shoulder.
"Made any friends?" He asks
"Kind of. If I have their old ones." I say
"What do you mean old ones?" He questions while laughing.
"I mean the youngest person who will talk to me is effing 19 years old." This causes him to burst out laughing and pull me into his side.
"19 is not old TB" This causes me to smile as he uses my nickname from when we were kids referring to Tiana Bridge.
"You sound just like her TK." I say using his old nickname 'Tiago Knight' he has his mothers last name. I grab a ball and pull my brother onto the grass.
"Time to freestyle." I say as I start doing kick ups with the ball before passing it in the air over to Tiago as he freestyles with it aswell. Then he catches the ball and pushes it into my hand whispering something to me.
"You've got a little audience." I smile and walk over to the girls who were stood watching by the dug out.
"You gonna introduce us then kid?" One of the girls say. The nickname from the girls cause Tiago to laugh.
"Kid better nickname then mine." When he says this I roll my eyes.
"Tiago this is the Arsenal women's first team. Girls this is my brother Tiago." Saying this caused a few confused faces to appear on the girls faces.
"Nice to meet you and all mate but why do we never see you around and we only see Tiana?" Katie asks.
"Because I don't live with them. In fact I don't even live in England." He replies cooly. I hate to admit it but my brother was actually quite cool. And he was definitely very popular. Everywhere he went girls drooled over him even though he told me he would focus on himself.
"Why not? Didn't you want to be there with your mum and sister?" Leah asks politely.
"Oh well of course I wanted to be with my sister but no matter how much I love Cassandra I couldn't leave my mother. Besides I was also doing college in Spain aswell." He states.
"Your mother?" Vivianne asks.
"Oh yeah TB is my half sister. Same dad different mums." He says this cooly earning the girls confused faces to make sense.