Chapter 7

My nerves didn't slow down any as we got closer. I had a few good luck messages from my group chat which I responded too. I decided to take a quick photo of my legs and shoes showing off my red jordans. I post it to my Instagram story with the caption being 'first day not nervous at all'. As we pull up to the drop of area a bunch of pupils gather round watching who is getting out of the car. I give my mum a hug and she tells me good luck then I get out and let's just say it was intense.
"Yooo your rich" one kid said
"New girl has money" another said

I finally worked my self inside and went to my head of years office. I knocked on the door. A tall man about 6ft 2 opened it.
"You must be Tiana!" He said shaking my hand and ushering me in.
"I am mr Gateken your head of year!"
I laugh shyly as he tells me to sit opposite him. I do so trying to hide my nerves.
"Have you met any pupils yet?" Mr Gateken asks me as he pulls up my student file.
"A couple, they all just seemed interested in my moms car though." I state truthfully. He continues looking at his computer nodding.
"Ahh, the manager. It says here you have lived in Spain for quite a long time while participating in the Barcelona academy?" Mr Gateken says in a way that seems like I should answer. I just hum in agreement. He then briefs me on my time table and my classes. Eventually he stands up and says he will take me to my first class of the day. Luckily for me it's just Character Building. As mr Gateken knocks on the door he takes the teacher out the room momentarily.
"Tiana this is Mrs Earnshaw. Mrs Earnshaw this is Tiana Bridge." He steps to the side to show a young woman. She has a kind face and looks gentle. Blonde hair pulled back into a loose bun which sits at the back of her head.
"Nice to meet you Tiana" The woman says. I just smile. Mr Gateken says goodbye as the woman- Mrs Earnshaw leads me inside.
"Alright folks listen up!" The woman starts causing heads to look up. The room fills with mutters making Mrs Earnshaw silence them.
"Quiet down! This is Tiana she is a new student here I'm sure you'll make her very welcome. Tiana you will sit there." She points at a chair thankfully for me it's right at the back. As I sit down i realise that people are staring at me. Ignoring it I pull out my book and start listening to the teacher. Well that's what people think I was actually just day dreaming until the teacher told us to do the work she just briefed us on.
"Hey what we doing?" I ask the boy next to me. He has ginger hair and round glasses. He's a skinny boy and looks like he'd never played football in his life.
"Should of been listening." The boy whispered back to me leaving me frustrated.
"Bitch" I mutter under my breath causing him to stare at me.
"You have a problem bitch?" I said to him causing him to stop looking at me and back down at his work. Gosh he's one guy I hate for sure.