Chapter 6

"T!....T!......T!..........TIANA GRACE BRIDGE!" My mother screams waking me up from whatever state I was in before.
"What sorry?!" I reply confused and slightly annoyed.
"We're you listening to anything I was saying?" My mother asks already knowing the answer. I shake my head as my mother takes a deep breath repeating herself.
"You have a trial after school with Arsenal u13s. You have to take your football stuff with you. I will pick you up and take you straight to the Arsenal ground. While I am dealing with stuff there you have your trial. After you make your way to the senior areas just shoot me a text then do what you normally do there." I nod understandingly. I am nervous. You might think I'm nervous about the trial but that's not the case. I am nervous about school. It's my first day and well let's just say I'm not the best student. I do try! I just get distracted easily. I also never back down from a fight. So let's say someone is being a normal child picking on the new kid. I make sure to let's just say give them a little lesson. Normally I end up suspended or at least in detention but I don't mind. As long as they know not to pick on me I'm alright. My mother seems to sense my nerves as she asks me what car to go in. I think my mother knows the answer as soon as she asks.
"Red Ferrari" I say. Earning a nod and smile from my mother. She knows it is my favourite and I know that it will never change. 
After my breakfast which consisted of 2 ham and cheese omelettes, poached egg and fried bread I went upstairs to put a outfit on. I decided on wearing Black Adidas shorts with a matching Black Adidas top. I then got a black adidas jumper no hood with white writing on the back. I pulled my curly brown hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my packed lunch which mum made. Mum was already in the car so I pulled the red car door and sat inside. I put my playlist on and opened my window. Time to go to school.