Chapter 13

Thankfully, I didn't have to get my mothers permission to treat me. The medics have strapped my hand up I have got 2 broken fingers; my middle and my index but that makes sense as that is where it hurt the most. The annoying thing is now I have to get through the next 6 weeks with a strapped hand and a questioning mother. As I walk to see my mother knowing I have to give her answers I see her. For god sake. I can see the worried mixed with angry expression she has on her face. I'm no longer with Kim or Viv as Kim had to go do some captain duties and Viv went to find Beth. Their a cute couple I can't lie.
As I'm walking closer to my mum I feel more and more nervous. I better get ready to be shouted at.
"TIANA GRACE BRIDGE!" Full name ouch. My mothers face seems to soften as she sees my hand all strapped up.
"What happened?" She asked.
"What always happens when I don't no anywhere to run. I broke down. I punched the wall and would probably still be there crying if it wasn't for Kim and Vivianne." I state coldly. I was not in the mood to show emotion. My mother looked at me. Guilt filled her eyes causing me to muffle out a quiet laugh. It only lasted for a second though. Why was she guilty? Oh wait I remember now she only didn't hear out her daughter then didn't even let her daughter calm down. Not a big deal at all. Note the sarcasm.

Vivs POV
I left Tiana so she can talk to her mother without me being their. I decided to find Beth. I see her alone on the treadmill. She makes me smile. I walk over to her and stand next to the treadmill leaning on the watt bike which is to the side. Eventually Beth gets off and walks over to me. She could tell I needed a hug so she hugged me. What made me deserve this girl? She could tell something was wrong so she pulled me into a more private place.
"You ok darling?" She asked me. It might sound simple but that phrase was filled with so much love.
"Tiana broke two fingers. Her knuckle was stained with blood when I found her. She was broken on the floor crying. I went to her and she just hugged me." I say Beth listening to every word. Beth knew what that did to me seeing people broken. Ever since I had covid. then made to play a full 120 minutes. Beth knew I had suffered deeply during that time period. I didn't self harm or anything it was just difficult. If I didn't have Beth to FaceTime me every night I don't know what I would have done. I just hug Beth again. Melting into her embrace.
"I am so lucky" I say quietly for loud enough so she could hear. A wide toothy grin plasters her face.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because your mine." I say. She still makes me nervous just as nervous as that day where I kissed her in the car for the very first time. We weren't even official then 6 months on and we're enjoying life together. She's mine and I'm hers and I wouldn't change that for the world.