Chapter 5

A/n: all my writing will be from Tianas POV starting now. If I change POV I will say so

"My name is Cassandra Bridge your new manager. But I would highly appreciate you all call me Cassandra. I would like this team to feel like a big family and anything else would be way too formal." My mother states earning an eye roll from me and loads of hellos and nice to meet you's from the players.

"Also this is my daughter Tiana. She will normally come to work with me if she is not at school or at training."
I wave shyly and smile. It's only a small smile but I look welcoming enough. I pull my phone out and look at the time. 19:35 Jesus Christ we have been here for a very long time. I look at my wallpaper and a much larger smile plasters my face. It's a picture of me and my dad from when I was 7. We were in Spain on the beach. I was sat on my dads shoulders with my arms outstretched like an airplane. We were both laughing. I miss him. I look around the room to see people shaking hands with my mother. I sigh. This really reminds me of home and I'm missing it more and more every minute. My phone then buzzes making me look at it.

Futuros Mundos
Pedro: T! How's England? It must be amazing! Have you met the GOAT yet?

Ramiro: Brooo! How is she meant to meet Alexia Putellas she's in Spain remember!

Isabella: Boys Boys Boys! I bet she's not met any of the players yet. Besides Sam Kerr is the GOAT!

It's my group chat. Which includes my 3 favourite people in the world (after my mother of course). Pedro,Ramiro and Isabella. All footballers. All play for Barca u15s. All play for Spain u15s. Well I was one of them. Except I never played for Spain u15s. I have been asked to go to Englands youth camps but I always decline. That would be way to far to travel well maybe not now.

Me: Hey you lot! I've met some of the players actually but I've not spoken directly to Miedema (the only real GOAT) I have spoken to Beth Mead though! As well as drawing to Jen beattie in basketball.

Pedro: See my girl has my back! Hope you don't miss us too much

Ramiro: Nah my girl is just hallucinating she knows deep down Putellas is the GOAT.

Me: Not hallucinating Ram Miedema all the way.

Isabella: Come on guys why aren't we even contemplating Sam Kerr.

Me: She plays for Chelsea

Pedro: She's an Australian

Ramiro: I just don't like her.

Isabella: T there is absolutely nothing wrong with playing for Chelsea. They're the best team!

Me: isa isa isa. What am I going to do with you? Arsenal on top. North London is red!

Pedro: Get with it Isa 😂😭

Isa: London is Blue forever and ever.

Me: I have to go! Isa educate yourself! I love you all and will talk soon.

Isa: Love you T we better talk soon

Pedro: Istg if you don't talk soon we will all track you down. Love you T.

Ramiro: Love you T. Talk soon.