Chapter 41

"How is she so good!" Georgia complains. Me and Keira are beating Leah and Georgia 10-2. It's our serve and I take it. I decide to serve it backwards just for the fun. I look at it. It hits there side of the table. It looks like Leah's gonna hit it. She misses it. It hits the floor. We win.
"Let's gooo." Keira says high-fiving me.
"Campionés Campionés olé olé olé!" I sing laughing.
"Children." Leah jokes. I just stuck my tongue out. Then I see my mum enter the room. She walks over to me and rests her arms on my shoulders.
"Glad to see your in higher spirits." She says as she kisses my head. I shrug her off as she laughs.
"Only cause I saw my friends." I say to her.
"Friends or boyfriend? You and that Ramiro look quite close? Or Pedro is it?" Mum says.
"Eww no. Ramiro is like my older brother and Pedro is like my twin brother." I say with a look of disgust on my face.
"Yeah yeah." She says smiling.
"It's time for dinner come on you." Mum says. I look at my white Apple Watch. 7:28. Almost half 7! Wow I thought it was only around 3. Mum leads me to the dining room. I've already been in here earlier. When I got some vegetables. Mum grabs me a plate and herself a plate.
"Careful it's hot." She says as she gives it me. I nod and walk through looking at what there is to offer. I end up filling my plate up with rice and chips. That's the only thing I like. Then I look for my mum. I walk over and sit next to her. She looks at my plate disapprovingly.
"Come on? Rice and chips." She says.
"Yep!" I say grinning. She rolls her eyes and laughs. The other people on the table are Millie, Rachel, Leah, Lucy, Keira and Georgia.
"You know mini mead pulled off a right prank today." Rachel says.
"There's no proof it was me." I say raising my eyebrows making the women laugh.
"You confessed to me mate." Leah says making me groan.

I finish my food around the same time as my mum. I've already done a bit of fitness today but I need to do my night routine. And from what I've seen from our hotel room there's not enough room.
"Mum can I go to the gym. There's not enough room in the hotel room for my night routine." I say and she nods.
"Of course you can." She says, "don't overwork yourself though." She warns and I nod.
"I'll text you when I finish up." I say before running off. I enter the gym and there's no one else in there. Just how I like it. I do my routine. Normal routine Yk.
Press-ups,
Sit-ups,
Crunches,
Mountain Climbers,
Pull-ups,
Russian Twists,
Calf raises,
Squats,
And that's about it. I then go up to the punch bag and chuck in a few combos. I have a sweat on right now. I text my mum to say I'm finished and she replies saying that she is in her hotel room. She also said that their are a couple other people there too. As I'm boiling I take my shirt off and just put it around my neck. I have my sports bra on and my six pack is showing. I arrive at the hotel room. I knock on the door as I forgot I didn't have a key. A woman I've not talked to before answers.
"Hi sorry I thought this was m-my mums room." I say starting to stutter.
"It's okay love. What's your mums name?" The kind woman asks me.
"B-Beth Mead." I say and she nods.
"You must be Tiana. Your mums room is the next floor up." The woman says.
I nod and say thank you. I walk up and knock on my mums door.
"Hey kiddo. What took you so long?" Mum asked.
"I went to the wrong floor!"