Chapter 15

Finally it was here. My birthday. This day is filled with so many memories positive and negative. It's also my mothers first day in charge. That's a plus. I will be a mascot today I have to walk out onto the pitch holding a players hand. I do this quite often but I still get quite nervous every time. I may seem confident but I get nervous very very easily. Especially when I have to walk out in front of hundreds of thousands of people. This was a world record attendance for an Arsenal women's game and I will be walking out in front of them. I look at my digital clock which is on my bedtime table it reads 6:00 am. I decide to get up early and go to my indoor gym which is on the ground floor of my house well some would say mansion. I put my beats over my ears and plug them into my phone. I hate Bluetooth headphones and I hate earphones as they always end up falling out of my ears. So I stick with my favs I have never had any issues with them so I don't change. I play my playlist as I start my warmup. I do a quick 5 mile jog on the treadmill as my warmup before I head over to the bench. I decide to lift 10 each side. I do 10 reps of 15 before I decide to use the bag for a bit. I'm releasing all my anger and nerves on the bag before I decide to have a shower and head upstairs to the kitchen. I see my mother sat on the table reading her newspaper with her glasses at the end of her nose. This causes me to laugh and snap a quick photo of her. I add it to 'mums embarrassing pics' the album on my phone of just embarrassing pictures of my mother.
"Morning. You better not add that to mums embarrassing photos." She says laughing.
"I definitely won't." I say sarcastically. My mother then places a cheese and ham omelette in front of me my favourite. She then tells me the score of my old teams last match and that we will have to meet at the training ground at 12 to take the coach to the stadium. I go upstairs and put on a new outfit that I got as a present. It was a pair of black Nike shorts as I hate wearing long bottoms. A matching Nike top and and matching jumper. Then I pull on some white Nike socks and my red, white and black Jordan's. I go downstairs and for a treat my mum lets me choose the car even though she already knows the answer.
"So I take it we're the rolls Royce?" She asks me sarcastically.
"Ferrari F8s til I die." I reply back to her making her chuckle. Then we set off.