Chapter 22

Those words. That question. Did she really just ask that.
"It's completely up to you." Beth says.
I just nod my head.
"Yes please." I say.
"Yes? You want me and Beth to adopt you?" Viv says.
I nod my head vigorously.
"Yes Yes Yes" I say over and over again smiling.
"No orphanage?" I ask
"Definitely not." Beth replies.

It's been a couple hours since I've had breakfast. Leah dropped of a McDonald's breakfast and I couldn't be more grateful. Viv and Beth talked to some of the staff at Arsenal and managed to skip rehab today. Viv is currently at reception trying to sort out my discharge when a doctor and another woman knocked on the door. I looked at Beth who was on the chair next to me and she looked almost as confused as me.
"Hi Tiana. My names Diane. How would you like if I took you to a big home with lots of friends for you to make. You can even live their!" She says as if I was 2.
"I'm not 2 years old lady! No I would not like to go to an orphanage." I say.
"Uhm me and my partner would like to adopt Tiana." Beth says causing the woman to look at her confused.
"Are you sure? Adoption is a huge commitment." The lady says almost trying to convince Beth not to adopt me.
"We're sure." Viv says as she walks in and sits on the side of my bed.
"O-ok. When would you like to start paperwork?" The lady asks them.
"As soon as possible." Beth responds which causes the lady to reach into her bag and pull out loads of documents then she passes them to Beth and viv and they fill them out together.

Almost 5 hours later and I'm sat in the back of Beth and Vivs house going to their house. Well my house. Well my new house.
"Little warning we have a dog." Beth says causing me to smile wildly!
"I love dogs! What breed are they?" I ask excitedly.
"She's a spaniel. Her names Rona!" Beth says almost as excited as me.
"After Corona?" I ask.
"Creative name isn't it." Viv jokes.
"Hey you! That's not very nice!" Beth retaliates causing me to laugh at the couples play fighting. Eventually we pull up outside a nice home. It's in a little neighbourhood in the middle of London. As I get out I go to grab my bags from the boot but Beth stops me.
"Leave that we will see to it." Saying that she open the boot and Beth and Viv both grab my bags effortlessly. Then Beth opens the door and a mini dog runs towards me wagging their tail rapidly.
"Rona Tiana Tiana Rona" Beth says.
I have to admit it I think I'm really gonna love it here!