Chapter 21

My world went black. I cried and screamed. I meant screamed. I screamed at the doctor and had to have Beth hold me back so I didn't tear my stitches.
"YOUR FUCKING LYING!" Tears streamed down my face.
"I'll give you some time." The doctor says calmly like he didn't just say my mother was fucking dead. When the doctors left I broke down. Beth pulled me into a hug and I hid my face in her.
"Im here. It's okay." She said softly stroking my back.
"My mother is fucking dead. She's not coming back! I have no other family here. Am I going to be put into an orphanage?" I ramble on and on.
"Darling don't worry right now the main priority is to make sure your ok. Mentally and Physically." Viv said as she sat down on the other side of me rubbing my back aswell. Eventually I managed to fall asleep.

Beth's POV
Tiana just fell asleep me and viv next to her making sure she's ok. When we knew she was definitely asleep viv spoke.
"Are you okay?"
"Tiana looks so upset. I really hope she didn't tear her stitches."
"No Beth." Viv started grabbing my hands so I look at her.
"Are YOU ok?" She prioritised the word you making me cry a bit. Viv got up from besides sleeping Tiana and sat on the chair next to the bed. She pulled me onto her and hugged me. I shoved my face into her neck. I really hate hospitals. Something bad always happens at hospital. Whether that being my mother dying or getting the news about my acl or even tianas mother dying. Hospitals are a bad place. She rubbed circles onto my back with the palm of her hand as she knew it calmed me. I try to shove my face further into vivs neck but it's near impossible. Eventually I calm down. I take my face off of vivs neck but I still sit on her leaning my head onto her shoulder as she stroked my hair.
"I don't think I could deal with the girl going to an orphanage." Viv says to me.
"I agree but we don't really have a choice do we?" I say.
"Well we do." She says.
"What?" I ask
"Adoption." Her saying this caused me to look at her. 
"You sure? That would be a huge step in this relationship viv?" I say.
"I'm ready if you are?" She then tells me.
"I guess we're now parents." I say causing me and viv to both smile.

The next day
Tianas POV

I slowly start waking up. I open my eyes slightly so they adjust to the light.
"Heyy. How you feeling?" I recognise the voice of viv asking me.
"Like I just got in a car accident which my mother died in." Humours the best coping method.  Viv smiled at my attitude.
"You hungry?"  She asks.
"Starving." I reply.
"Shall I see if one of the girls can pick you up a McDonald's breakfast. Hospital food is crap." She says causing me to laugh slightly.
"Yes please."
She states that she will text one of them now.
"Viv." I say slowly causing her to look at me. "Am I really gonna be an orphan?" I say trying to ignore the clear nerves that take place in my stomach.
"That's what me and Beth want to talk to you about. But we will wait til she gets here. She's just at the toilet. As if on command Beth walks though the door.
"Hey love. You okay?" She asks me.
"Better." I reply.
"Beth I think it's time we ask her." Viv says causing me to look confused and Beth to nod.
"Tiana. How would you like if me and Beth adopted you?"