Chapter 44

Tiana's POV

I wake up and I see three men well I think their men. Everything is still blurry.
"Get off me." I say quietly. I'm still a bit scared to why there's three men huddled around me.
"SHES BACK!" I hear them shout. I push my hands to my ears.
"Where's my mum where's my mom?" I say panicked.
"Hey calm down. My names Jack. Can you tell me what yours is." One of the men says. What a silly question.
"It's uhm Tiana but I think your a bit old for me. I'm only 14." I say. I hear a few chuckles and I can hear some people crying. I turn my head slightly. I see one group of about 7 women. And I see another group. 2 boys 1 girl. I can't see there faces that clearly.
"Do you remember what happened Tiana?" Jack asks me.
"Uhm I was uh surfing. Yeah I was surfing and there was that massive wave. Did I catch it?" I ask.
"Tiana you fell. You hit your head on a rock. You had to have cpr." He tells me.
"Where's my mom. I want my mom." I start saying. "Or my mum. Either please one of them both of them." I start to get worked up.
"Tiana I'm gonna need you to calm down." He says.
"I want my parents! Where are they. Please. Please." I start crying. I look at the group of women when I say please. A few seconds later I hear shouting. I look and even though their faces are a little blurry I immediately know my parents are here.
"Tiana!" Mum shouts when she sees me.
"Are you okay darling?" Mom shouts as she starts looking me over checking for no injuries. "What happened?" Mom says to the lifeguard.
"Uh- look I don't really know. The only thing I know is a few people running to the tower saying a young teen girl is passed out on the sand. She was not breathing when we got to her but there was a young boy who was keeping her alive doing cpr. He probably saved her life." When he says this I turn to look to the three teenagers. There faces immediately came back. Ramiro. Isa. Pedro. The lifeguards and my mums manage to get me to sit up.
"We just need to do a small concussion test." The guy says. I nod. He shines a light in my eye nearly blinding me.
"What the fuck man?" My mum nudges me in the side quietly whispering no swearing. Then he starts asking me stupid questions.
"What's your last name?"
"Mead."
"How old are you?"
"14."
"Where do you live?"
"That's for me to know and for you to not." When I say that I hear a bunch of people laugh. I turn my head and a massive crowd has appeared. I lay my head on my mums shoulder.
"Gotta keep your eyes open kid." Mom says as she brushes the hair from infront of my eyes. I sigh.

4 HOURS LATER

I have finally got back from the hospital. After doing around a million concussion tests at the beach I then got taken to the hospital to have another million concussion tests. I also got my forehead stitched up and a scar that should go from where I cut my head. I've got a splint for my hand cause I apparently sprained my hand when I fell and I also have a black eye which I and no one else realised until it started to show at the hospital. Basically if you saw me right now you'd think I got into a fight. Well I kinda did. Just with a board and some water instead of another person.