Chapter 20

GIOS POV

I'm on the edge of tears in the middle of Katies 7 seater car with Leah next to me. Beth and Viv are behind us in the back of Katie's car. None of us have our seat belts on but that is the last thing on our minds right now. I look back and I see Beth crying with her head in Vivs lap as viv rubs her head. Viv looks upset aswell and so does Leah and Katie. We get there and all 5 of us run out. Viv and Beth go to reception and talk to the lady there.
"3 of us can go see her." Viv says.
"You Beth and Gio." Leah says.
"I agree. She's closest with you lot." Katie says.  This was enough confirmation as me Beth and Viv take off running to the room they say was hers. As we get their beth seems to hesitate going in. I remember that she hates hospitals ever since that one day ( I'm not going to elaborate on it fully but that one day is when June died in hospital)
"Gio go on. We will be there shortly." Viv says to me as she stays back and quickly comforts her girlfriend. I walk in and see a girl shouting surrounded my nurses and doctors.
"GIO!" She screams having seen me. The doctors create a path for me as I walk towards her and comfort the petrified little girl.
"Hey shh. Your ok. Me, Beth, Viv, Leah and Katie are all here." I say.
"There all here for me?" She asks
"Ofcourse they are." As soon as I say that Beth and Viv walk in holding hands. Beth looks remotely calmer then what she looked like when I last saw her but you could tell her eyes were still full of worry.
"Tiana!" She says as she rushes to beside the bed.  Viv comes up behind her and places 1 hand on Beth's shoulder and looks calmer.
"Thanks for giving us a scare mate." Viv says jokingly."
"They won't tell me anything about mom!" Tiana shouts referring to the doctors who most people forgot were in the room.
"Not without a sensible adult present." The doctor says rather rudely.
"Well I'm a sensible adult." I say
"You look like a kid." The doctor says. Viv is the next one to talk.
"Gio go cool off and go to the waiting room. Me and Beth are sensible adults. Go inform Leah and Katie that she's ok." Viv tells me well rather orders me.

Tianas POV
Gio goes to the waiting room as Beth sits on the side of my bed and viv stands with her hand still placed on Beth's shoulder. The rude doctor has left the room and a special kind of doctor enters. I wouldn't even call them a doctor but whoever they are they look a lot nicer then the other doctor.

"Tiana. With much displeasure I have to inform you that your mother Cassandra Bridge had died in surgery."