Chapter 46

VIVS POV

Tiana is right now doing what those two are doing. She fails on a few of the tricks but she repeats them until she gets it.

"Hoi viv that girl of yours is incredible." Jill says to me as I'm sat on an outside bench talking with a few of my teammates.
"That's your daughter?" lynn Wilms asks me.
"Yep." I say smiling. That's when I see Daan and Lieke coming.
"Hoi viv." Daan says smiling.
"Vivianne." Lieke says happily.
"Hoiii." I reply. That's when a ball comes flying towards us.
"HEADS!" I hear my daughter shout. The thing is though this is the Netherlands women's team and not the England women's team. No one really knows what that means. Doesn't matter though cause I manage to catch the ball. The rest of my team do look a bit confused though.
"Tiana!" I shout at her and she just smiles.
"Sorryyy. I was trying that backflip one again that Lucy taught me. I managed the backflip I just didn't manage to remember the ball." She reasons.
"Watch yourself! If you fall again and I have to take you to hospital 2 days before your mother competes in one of the biggest games of her lifes I swear.." I start but Tiana stops me.
"I won't injure myself I promise. Can I have my ball back now. Pleaseeee." She begs. I role my eyes and throw her the ball.
"Thanks mom I love you!" She hurriedly says before carrying on.
"Love you too." Then I turn back to the team and I see most of them staring at me. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have a daughter. And they're not on the internet at a major tournament. Silly me.
"Who was that?" Daan asks.
"Her daughter why else would she call her mom." Jill buts in laughing.
"Yeah but she's a teenager.." Lieke says.
"Me and my partner adopted her." I say. "We had to really her mother was our old manager and she died in a car accident." I say making sure T can't hear me .
"Melissa?" Jackie asks. I nod. That's when another ball comes flying towards us. This time on the floor but it has some right power.
"Tiana." I say sternly.
"Look it wasn't my fault that time I saw a spider on the ball so I freaked out." She argues. I roll my eyes and give her a look. "I meant sorry." She says.
"That's what I thought." Then I pass the ball back to her.
"You have mastered that mom stare your even scaring me right now." Jill jokes. I laugh.
"Just happens." I say. The other girls are just looking at me shocked. Guess they're still not over the fact that me vivianne the goat miedema has a daughter.
"Did she get into a fight?" Lieke whispers to me.
"She did with a board, a rock and some waves." I respond.
"Was she okay?" Daan asks.
"Dead for 9 seconds. Had lifeguards giving her cpr on the beach. Tobin Heath called me as the us team were there by accident and all she said was viv don't panic but your daughter is right now having cpr by a lifeguard." A few of the girls muster out a laugh but you could tell it was obviously just a panic laugh.
"How is she so good?" Daan asks and the other women nod.
"Every free minute she has she's doing some sort of football. Passing against a sofa or a wall. Kick ups. Meggsing people in the house. She obsessed." I say.
"Can we join in with her?" Lieke asks.
"I'm fine with it just make sure she is." I say and Daan and Lieke nod before walking over there.