Chapter 4

Tiana decided to go on the basketball machine as she knew she was crap at everything else. She played the game and managed to get 13in with the record of the entire game being 17.
"Fancy a game?" She heard as she turned around to see the one and only Jen Beattie walking towards her. Tiana nodded as Jen set up the machine next to her.
"More in a minute?" Jen questioned earning a your on from the young girl.
The time set off and Jen and Tiana didn't stop shooting. So much do they didn't realise a little crowd to gather behind them. 30 seconds to go and Jen had 11 while Tiana had 9. 20 seconds. 10 seconds. Time disappeared as the basketballs stopped appearing and the scores went on the top of the machines
Jen-14
Tiana-14

"How on earth did you keep up kiddo?" Jen asked confused as hell how she only drew to a 13 year old.
"I played a little back at home, I had a private indoor court in my house where I went when I was bored." Tiana replied.
"Kids rich" Jen joked as they  turned around to her mother and some of the other players.
"T, this is your home now." Cassandra stated earning a dirty look from Tiana.
"No it's not Spain, Barca is my home." Tiana managed to spit out. "When do I have to take the pictures" Tiana asked faking sick as she said pictures.
"Right now" Cassandra says putting one hand on Tianas shoulder as they walk towards the media room.

"Smile" The photographer said not making Tiana change facial expressions. Only did Tiana finally smile while she looked at Gio Queiroz as she tried to scare some of the older players. "Great now just look at the camera while you smile" The photographer said. Tiana looked back at the camera and surprise surprise no smile.
"I only smile when I'm doing things I'm enjoying. Lucky for you pictures is not one of them". It's not that Tiana cares what she looks like because doesn't. She knows she's beautiful and has good confidence in her body. She just doesn't like pictures for the sake of pictures. Like she doesn't see the point of putting on a fake smile for a crappy photograph that the whole world wants to see.
"Tiana just smile" Cassandra states as her hand is on her daughters shoulder.
"I've already said this mom, I only smile when I'm enjoying something or watching something funny. I am not enjoying this and no one behind the camera is funny." As Tiana states that the photographer looks like he has an idea as he whispers to one of the producers next to him. Next thing I know there is a TikTok going on behind the camera of all the staff members. I laugh and then only then they finally get me to smile for the camera.
"Hard work aren't you?" Cassandra says as the photo shoot is finally over.
"Mhm born and raised" Tiana says.
Oh great now it's time for the official meeting of staff and players.