Chapter 50

"CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE! CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE!" The sound of family friends players and staff flood the hotel party room. What once was a quiet feeding quarter is now for one night atleast the home to the champions of the world. Everyone is very well dressed up and I mean like even the players. You might think the players are wearing their kits still but no not for this party. Everyone is in dresses or suits. I have a tight fitting silk red dress on. Mom has a black dress on and mum has a matching black suit on.
"Family of Beth mead." I hear someone say on the microphone. Everyone looks at me on the dance floor. Mom at a table and mum with her friends. I walk towards where the sound came from. It was Leah. She had a microphone.
"Everyone gather round." She says and everyone stands behind us.
"Beth. Viv. T." She starts. "I remember the day beth called me shouting down the line that she had adopted Tiana. I was confused but I knew right then and there that it was the right decision. I remember the first time we ever met Tiana when her biological mum was our manager. You were sat in the caf watching the team. Then you were leaving and saw Beth. We were all confused why was a random teenager talking to Beth but then Beth explained it. I remember when we were walking to training and when we entered the pitch you were there passing with the crossbar from very far back. When you messed up once and struck the ball with so much power into the top corner that we felt the pitch ripple. Viv when you and Tiana snuck off to get milkshakes. You told me not to tell anyone. Now I know we just won the World Cup." When Leah said this there were a few woos. "But Tiana you also have a major tournament coming up don't you? For the u17s. At 14. Now I have been asked to do this by your new manager who you have yet to meet. But from England player to England player. Tiana here is your number 8."

A/N omg this is the first time I have properly finished a book. I remember starting this book as one of the first I have ever written. Did I know then that Beth and viv were gonna end up adopting Tiana no I did not. But oh well. Thanks for all the readers and votes. Check out some of my other books!