Chapter 10

"You what?" My coach said stunned. I just laughed. My coach moved to the side and me Beth and Viv walked in.
"You realise he's going to be apologising to you for a long while." Viv said making me laugh.
"Good. I want him to." I say with a grin on my face.
"Your trouble kid." Beth says to me as she rubs my head messing up my hair. I shove her arm off my head pretending to be annoyed. I say bye to the girls as I head to the cafeteria. I then decide to shoot my friends a call knowing they would be at lunch as school on a Monday carried on for longer.
Pedro:Yoooo
Isabella: What's good
Ramiro: There's my girl!
Me: you'll never guess what!
Isabella: what?
Me: I said guess!
Ramiro: Your secretly an alien.
Pedro: Your shrecks hidden girlfriend
Isabella: your getting a dog!
Me: wrong wrong and sadly wrong
Pedro: tell us then!
Me: I met and spoke to the one and only Vivianne miedema! I even joked
around with her.
Ramiro: your one lucky gal
Isabella: why you so stunned you've met so many footballers before
Pedro: Isa but Vivianne Miedema is the official unofficial GOAT.
Me: took the words right out of my mouth ped
I hear a noise behind me. I turn around to see my mother with her arms crossed laughing at me.
Me: look guys I'll call you later my mother is interrupting my phone call.
Ped: *laughs* alright bye T love you.
Ram: Cya T love you.
Isa. Love you girl. Talk later.
I hang up then turn back around to my mother. Giving her a look that says what's up.
"You still not over that little obsession with miedema?" She says.
"It's not an obsession. It's admiration. Vivianne Miedema is the best player in the world!" I reply causing my mother to laugh.
"Remember that sign you made when I told you we could go to The Netherlands Vs Switzerland game. It was held in Barca's stadium!" My mother remembered.
"We don't talk about that I was 8 for god sake." I reply causing her to laugh.
"What did it say? Vivianne Miedemas number 1 fan ." My mother keeps remembering, much to detail for my liking. I nod my head hiding my embarrassed face in my hands laughing. I show the number 8 on my hands pointing them towards my mum symbolising I was 8 at the time.
"Hey I bet we even have that sign somewhere. Maybe we could get her to sign it." My mum suggests causing my to shake my head crazily.
"No. Not a chance." I say firmly causing her to burst out laughing.
"Ok ok. Any ideas for your birthday it is on Sunday after all. Arsenal are playing their first game with me as manager so if you fancied I could try and get you a mascot position." My mother says causing me to remember my birthday and the game. I nod my head but still remember I have no idea what to do that day. You see  normally I would have spent the day with Ram,Ped and Isa but as I'm half way across the world I have a feeling that's not going to happen. My mother then gets a call.
"She called him what?!" My mother said to the other end.
"No no I do not tolerate that sort of behaviour!" She kept on talking.
"I understand. No her other school was strict." She said. Eventually the call ended. My mother turned around and saw an expression I only see sometimes. The expression is a mix of a very pissed of woman and a woman who is ready to kill someone.
"ONE DAY!"