Chapter 38

"What's up derry girls?" I ask curiously.
"When did you get a daughter?" Rachel says fast causing me to laugh and Millie to roll her eyes.
"First of Meado is your mystery daughter okay?" Millie asks.
"Hopefully. She's just fallen asleep." I reply.
"That's good. So when did you get a daughter?" Rachel asks replaying her earlier question. Making me laugh slightly.
"Quite a bit ago now. Did you see on the news of that famous manager who got in the car crash with her teenage daughter." I say and Millie and Rach nod before seeming to realise.
"Oh. OHHHH." Millie says.
"Sooo... she play?" Rach asks cheekily.
"She does. In fact she's very good." I say and I can see the two besties nod mischievously.
"What's her name?" Millie asks seeming calmer then her friend.
"Tiana."

Tiana's POV

When I wake up the blinding lights hit me. Laying comfortably I try to resist the urge to stay in here for the rest of the day. Slowly I pull myself up. I see a neatly written note and I immediately know it's my mum who wrote it. When I read it taking what the message said in I nod to myself. I see my mums suitcase open and take some clothes out of it. I then have a quick shower. It's just some england shorts and an England shirt which I stole from my mum. I put on the same shoes as which I had on before. I send a message to my mum that I'm just going to explore the hotel and she responded saying ok and that if I need her I should find her. I leave the hotel room and head to the lift. I press the button and thank god it was empty. As I stand in the lift I realise the lift is going up before it's going down. You know what that means. People. Yay. If you thought I was being real then think again. That was sarcasm. I really can not be arsed to fake smile. Start a small talk conversation. And share the already compacted space of the lift. But when I saw who it was on the opposite side of those doors I freaked out.
"Is it really?" He said.
"Is that you? Or am I just hallucinating?" Guess I wasn't as the arms of my childhood best friend wrapped around me. I haven't spoken to Pedro since my last birthday. When my mum was alive. I broke my phone and lost all of there numbers. When we pull away we look at each over before laughing.
"So why has the one and only Tiana been ghosting me?" He states and I can't tell if he's being serious or not.
"Broke my phone." I say.
"And why didn't your mum get my mum to give you my number." When he says this I go quiet.
"Didn't you hear?" I speak after a minute.
"Hear what?" He asks me.
"Uh me and uh mum got into a bad car accident. She she passed away." I say.
"Oh T I'm so sorry I didn't know." Pedro says after letting the news sink in.
"Uhm yea it's ok." I reply.
"Who do you live with now?" Pedro asks me.
"I'll tell you but you can't freak out." I say sternly.
"Why would I freak out?" He asks.
"Just promise you won't."
"Fine I won't freak out."
"I got adopted by Beth mead and Vivianne miedema. There my parents now." I say and I can see Pedro immensely freak out. "You promised you wouldn't freak out Ped!" I say and he shakes his head.
"I'm not." I roll my eyes and scoff jokingly.
"Why are you here anyway?" I ask him.
"Me, Isa, Ramiro and Gabriela came here for Barcelona. Something about having to help document the spain team." He says and I nod. "Your here with your parents then?" He asks me.
"Yeah. I've been staying with my mom for a while but she went to see the Dutch team so I am staying with my mum for a night." I speak.
"Fair fair. Fancy surprising isa and ramiro with me?" He asks and I nod.
"I'm down."