Chapter 28

Niall can't believe is ears. Did he actually hear right? Did Alberto say Dean and Ellie? What the fuck?

He looks down at Ella, who is gripping onto his arm. "Niall, honey? Please relax, please."

"Why? Why would they do this?!" He says through clenched teeth. "Why?!"

"I don't know yet. I won't know until tomorrow." Alberto pulls out his phone. "I will be on call all day and night."

"Ella," Niall says. "Will you please go with Alberto to the hotel?"

"But Niall-"

"No buts Ella!" He says loudly. "Please! I need to be alone."

"Niall, don't blame this on your-" she starts to say but stops as soon as Niall gives her a look.

"Okay..." She whispers and kisses his cheek. She hugs him tightly. "Please, don't be late."

He doesn't reply or move, he waits until Ella leaves to finally pull out his phone. He dials a number and puts the iPhone against his ear.

"Louis! Mate, I need to talk to you."

"What's up?" Louis says, sounding a bit sleepy.

"It was Dean and Ellie. It was them two together! The ones that tried to cause harm to Ella!!"

"Woah," Louis groans. "What do you mean Ellie and Dean??"

"They tried to hurt Ella!!!"

"Oh! Oh! Fuck, that!!" Louis gasps. "What the Fuck? Wasn't Ellie your ex fling?"

"Yeah she was," he replies and starts walking towards the back exit. "She looked so annoyed that day at the club."

"What are you going to do? Is Ella okay?"

"I'm going do whatever I can to make sure they are away from both of us." He runs a hand through his semi outgrown hair. "She's with Alberto."

"Mate, we'll figure something out! Don't worry! Keep Ella safe and away from your house. Make sure she doesn't go out of your sight!" Louis says.

"I am so angry! How can they do that to us?!" Niall growls. "What's their motive?!"

"God knows," Louis sighs deeply. "They better get locked up."

"Or at least a restraining order." Niall mumbles .

"Listen, you need to be with Ella right now. She probably feels so hurt by her friend, Dean. She probably feels like shit. She probably needs you there to support her and make her feel better. Now, you go back to the hotel, and make her happy!" Louis demands. "Don't be a douche! Don't think about yourself. I know you're angry as hell, but she's hurting too!"

Niall leans against a wall and frowns. "I know but..."

"Then go! And let me know if you get more info."

Niall and louis says their goodbyes and hang up. He dials a number and calls for a cab. As he waits, he texts Alberto. "Hey, I'm going back to the hotel. Make sure she's okay and never alone. I'll be there in a few."

Within a minute he receives a response. "Okay boss, but warning, she is not happy with you. Good luck when you get back."

------------------

When he arrives at his room, he prepares himself before entering the room. He takes off his blazer and unbuttons the top buttons of his shirt.

He takes a breath in and slowly opens the door. He sees Alberto standing in the living room. He nods towards the bedroom.