Chapter 50

Ella wakes up to the sound of talking outside the room.

Niall isn't anywhere to be found so she assumes he's on the phone. She sits up and stretches her arms.

Niall enters the room and looks at her. "Oh! Hey sleepy head, sleep well?"

Ella scratches her arm. "Yes thanks."

He saunters over to her and grabs her chin. He lifts her face up and kisses her cheek. "Sorry, I was on the phone with someone from the studio. I didn't mean to wake you up, thought it would be best if I stepped out of the room."

"It's fine Niall," she smiles up at him and rubs her eyes. "What are your plans today?"

"Well, I have to be at the studio in two hours." He replies, walking over to the closet. "And record somethings with Julien last minute. Then I'll be free after that."

Ella yawns deeply. "Oh okay, do you mind leaving the contract with me? So I can read through it by the time you get home."

"Sure thing babe," he says and grabs jeans and a tshirt. "I'll leave it with you so in case you got questions."

She nods and grabs her phone from the nightstand. "Becky texted me she wants me to start Tuesday instead of Monday. She's got an appointment in Manchester with the doctor so she's not opening."

"Awesome, I got 2 extra days with you." He grins and starts undressing. "What do you wanna do tomorrow?"

"I don't know, whatever you want." She shrugs and scrolls through her notifications.

Niall pulls up his jeans and buttons them up. He quickly puts on his tshirt and fixes his hair. "Okay, well think about it." He goes over to a drawer and pulls out an envelope. "Here's the contract. Read it and make sure you understand it."

"Not my first rodeo Niall," she smirks as she takes the envelope from him. "I'll read it thoroughly."

"I know you will," he quickly kisses her cheek. "I'll see you later then, love. I'll text you."

He turns around and leaves the bedroom. Ella pulls out the contract from within the envelope and starts reading.

"Page 1, Niall's publicity image: girlfriend.."

-------

"Eleanor, I don't know what to do," says Ella into her phone as she walks around the bedroom. "This contract is much, stricter than the first time."

"How the hell does Louis expect you to do that?! He wants you or whoever the fake girlfriend will be to be with Niall at all major events, no matter what? He wants you to decrease social media presence? And use it 75% of the time promoting Niall? Like what the hell?" Eleanor replies.

"I know that's not even half of it." Ella scratched her head. "What do I do? I can't agree to these terms. But I can't let Niall be with some random chick while he and I are working on us."

"I know that, but tell them you'll help Niall on your terms. Pick whatever you hate and like about the contract. Don't let them treat you like shit Ella!"

Ella nods. "I know, but I'm going to have a serious talk with Niall when he comes home. Louis needs a response ASAP."

Ella listens as Eleanor tells her what else she needs to do. But she's too nervous to even focus at their conversation.