Chapter 15

It's been two weeks since the first kiss. They kiss...only twice. Once before Niall left to go to the airport and once at Ella's flat when he surprised her when he came back from traveling. And by kiss...I mean, just a small, gentle kiss. None of that making out business...

But now, it's time for them to leave for vacation. Thank God...Niall can't stand another minute of back-to-back meetings.

As Niall pulls into the parking lot of the airport, he sees Louis and Harry already there. Louis got a private jet since he's Mr. I-get-what-I-want.

"I'm so sleepy." Ella mumbles cuddling into his shoulder. Since they took his Audi, there is less space and easier for Ella to lean against him.

"Don't worry, you can sleep on the plane." He says and pats her knee. "C'mon let's get going. The lovebirds are here."

Ella groans as Niall open the door. He walks to the trunk of the car and gets their luggage out.

"So, am I suppose to act like I can't stand you?" Ella asks grabbing a bag from his hand.

"No, I mean...we'd have to act like we're just friends."

"Friends? Okay, I can do that." Ella says and quickly gives him a kiss on the lips. "Since it's the last time we'll kiss for a while."

He rolls his eyes and pinches her cheek. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever! We got everything?"

Ella nods. As they make their way towards the jet, Niall can't help but feel nervous. He has to try his best to not show any affections towards Ella for two weeks! Oh man...

"Hey, finally you made it!" Zayn yells from the top of the stairs.

"Since when did you get here?" Niall asks as he and Ella climb up the small stairs.

"We carpooled with Louis." Zayn says.

As they all walk into the compact Jet, Niall can hear the rest of them group laughing.

"The party is here!" Zayn announces, throwing his hands up.

"Finally you two made it!" Liam says, looking up from his phone. "I was starting to worry."

"Naahh, Niall decided to sleep in a bit." Ella says, nudging him in the ribs.

"I had 5 more minutes left!" He defends himself. "Just 5 more minutes!"

"Ah well, at least you made it! C'mon, sit down as we wait for take off." Louis says patting the two seats.

As Niall sits down, he sees Louis whispering in Ella's ear. Hm.

"I was telling Harry we should know where we are going!" Zayn says. "But he won't budge!"

"It's a surprise guys." Harry replies, chewing on gum. "It's awesome though."

"Don't be an arse Harry!" Zayn narrows his eyes. "Better not be like somewhere boring."

"It's not. A lot of activities to do there." Harry pokes Zayn's head. "Just chill bro."

Ella nods at Louis and offers him a smile. What in the world are they talking about?

Niall doesn't have time to think about it. Before he knew it, it was time for take off.

He'll just ask her when they arrive at their destination.

-------------

"Mate, where are we?" Liam asks as they drive down a bumpy road.

"We're in the Carribean!" Louis says, pointing to a sign. "See? Caribbean..the Bahamas actually!"

"This is so cool!!" Liam yells, poking his head out of the window. "Heeelllooo!!"