Chapter 34

It's Monday morning, Niall is getting ready for his meeting with Louis. Ella decided to sleep in after their busy night last night.

"I have to go babe," Niall says as Ella gives him kisses all over his face.

"Love you!" She says patting his cheek. "Don't be too late! I really want to see that movie!"

"I know," he groans and grabs his phone from the nightstand. "Go to sleep."

He pulls the blanket over her. "See you later cutie."
----------

Niall taps his foot as he waits in Louis' office. He plays with the pen and twirls them in between his fingers.

"Dammit Louis, you're going to make me late," he mumbles and fixes his hair.

"Sorry mate!" He hears louis yell from behind him, shutting the door. He is holding a briefcase and looks a bit sweaty. "Traffic was killer! And Harry decided to cut his thumb in the morning by accident."

He puts the briefcase on the wooden table. He fixes his tie and look at him. "How's your day going?"

"Good."

"How's Ella?" Louis sits down and starts arranging papers on his desk.

"Currently in bed, sleeping in." Niall sets the pen down. "What's up with you?"

"That's great." Louis open his briefcase and pulls out some documents. "I have a question for you."

"What?"

"Do you have any plans for Christmas?" Louis ask.

"Not sure really," Niall leans back against his chair. "Why?"

"Harry actually was thinking about doing a small Christmas party. Like us, Ella, Zayn and Liam. He said he has an idea but wants to see what everyone says." Louis explains.

"Ah? Well, not sure because Ella hasn't told me anything. But I'll let you know."

Louis rubs his eyes and yawns. "Okay. So, to our meeting. "I've got you in two weeks to fly back to America. I got a call the other day from the amazing Adele! She is coming back to music after her long hiatus. She has specifically requested you to meet up with her in LA about writing a song for her?"

"What?! Adele?! Mate, this is awesome! I love her voice, so powerful. Hell yeah I'd love to write a song for her. When is the trip?"

"Ehhh...I believe she said she needs you to be there by December 1st-15th. So exactly two weeks from today."  Louis pulls out a stapler from his drawer. "It's a two week trip."

"Two weeks? A week before Christmas?" Niall asks, watching Louis staple together papers. "Can I take Ella?"

"I don't see why not. I think it'd be nice for her to meet Adele." He smirks and sets the stapled papers to the side. "I know she is a huge fan."

"Oh god, she'll have a heart attack." They both laugh. "But that's really close to Christmas."

"Yeah I know but Adele's team said in case things go good and she can record while your in town." Louis starts writing on a sheet of paper.

"True."

"Ah, also, there is another thing I need to speak with you about." Louis sets his pen down and looks at Niall.

"About?" Niall raises an eyebrow and sits up.

"Your relationship. You guys are super serious from what I can tell. Have you thought about marriage? Kids? Your future with her?"