Chapter 17

Side Note: Ella's Texts are in ITALICS.

------------------------------

Three weeks have gone past since they've returned from holiday. Ella moved some of her things into Niall's home 2 days after coming home. The media ate it up. That's all they talked about for a week. Louis was quite impressed that it worked so well.

Niall thanked God Ella can tolerate his messy habits. He knows he's not the cleanest person, but he tries. But she still gets onto him for leaving dirty dishes or leaving boxers on the bedroom floor.

Ella and him have come to known each other more the past few weeks. He knows not to disturb her when she's watching Netflix and she knows not to bother him when playing FIFA.

But overall, every thing is going well. Niall even let Ella change his room up a bit. She said it looked "a bit bachelor. Not very much giving the vibe of 'hey, I have a long term girlfriend.''

---------

"Why do you have to leave for a week?" Ella asks as she follows Niall to the kitchen.

"Because I have to meet up with Chris Martin from Coldplay in Germany. Then fly to Sweden to meet up with Olly Murs." He grabs a banana from the fruit basket. Hm, a bit bruised but better than nothing.

"Take me with you." She whines. "I can hide in your luggage."

Niall can't help but chuckle to himself. "Love, trust me, if I could take you with me, I would. But you have to work and it's only a week."

"Exactly, a week," she leans against the counter and pulls the sleeves of her sweater to her elbows. "What am I to do?"

"I don't know, chill with your friends or something?" he shrugs and peels off the skin. "Text me all the time."

She rolls her eyes. He smirks at her and takes a bite. "I'm serious. I'm not playing."

"Whatever," she sticks her tongue out and looks at the time on the stove behind Niall. "You better leave now or you'll be late."

Niall takes one last bite before throwing the nasty banana away. He looks over at Ella who has a frown on her face. "Love," he says walking towards her. "You know I'll...er, miss you while away."

Although they live together and have continued trying to make their relationship work, certain things are still weird. Like this...

Ella shrugs and takes a step forward. "Do I get to Skype you?"

"Yes, of course." He nods and grabs her hand. He lifts it to his lips and kisses her knuckles. Thing may be weird between them sometimes, but he knows when to show affection.

She smiles softly, not completely reaching her eyes. "Kiss?"

He nods and pulls her against him. Kisses aren't as weird as verbally expressing their feelings, so it's all good when one of them decides to kiss the other.

He cups her face in between his two hands and slowly leans in. Ella, being impatient, leans in and kisses him deeply. She wraps her arms around his neck and stands on her tip toes.

Niall didn't mind Ella's spontaneity. He found it cute and different.

She licks his bottom lip, insinuating that she wants to deepen the kiss. He complies and allows her to slip her tongue inside. Ella loves kissing with tongue...French Kissing she was really good at.

He grabs her waist and squeezes tightly causing her to jump a little. Slowly pulling away from the kiss, Niall presses their foreheads together.

"I have to leave now or I'll definitely miss my flight."