Chapter 40

Few weeks pass by, Niall hasn't been in London for two weeks. However, that means the day has come.

Tomorrow, news will be out that Niall and Emily "broke up."

Ella has been waiting for this day forever. She is taking the day off tomorrow to fly to Sweden for two days. Niall persuaded her to come when the news dropped to keep her safe, away from anyone who knows Ella is back in town.

She's currently packing her small carry-on when her phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey," Niall says quietly. "Sorry I can't talk that loud. I'm in the studio."

"Oh it's okay." She replies, folding a pair of jeans. "What's up? You excited for tomorrow?"

"Yeah," he responds. "Listen, Louis texted me and asked me why I bought an airplane ticket for someone."

Shit.

"Oh? What did you tell him?"

"I told him it was for Ed Sheeran. Ha. Anyway, try to keep away from Louis until after this little trip. I've got someone picking you up tomorrow and taking you to the rental." Niall whispers, she can hear voices in the background.

"Rental??"

"Yeah, I rent a small house when I stay for a few weeks. I don't want you alone in a hotel when this storm is happening." He says, hushing someone. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll call you later or text you."

"Oh, okay, no problem. Talk to you later." She says and he hangs up.

A rental. Interesting. She thought she would be at a hotel, but knowing Niall, he obviously doesn't want her alone during the mess.

"Back to packing." She says to herself and continues to pack her bag.

----------
*Next day. Sweden*

The trip to Sweden was short and quick. She had no troubles at the airports and was picked up by Niall's driver, Tim.

She's currently en route to Niall's rental house. He texted her after her flight that he was going to be at the studio until later in the day, to make herself comfortable.

The SUV pulls into a driveway. Ella looks out the window and sees a white brick house, luscious green hedges, trees surrounding the home, and an enormous backyard.

"We're here Miss. I'll grab your stuff, you can go inside." says Tim, parking the vehicle in the garage.

She opens the door and hops out. She walks towards the grey door and opens it. It lead her directly to the kitchen. She walks inside and looks around. The house is nice, spacious, and very homey. She sees stairs leading upstairs.

"Hello ma'am," says a voice behind her. She turns around and sees a small woman. "I'm Vicky, Mr. Horan wanted me to make sure you are comfortable! Do you need anything? Something to eat?"

"Oh, hello." Ella replies. "No, no thanks. I'm good. Can I see my room??"

Vicky nods and leads her upstairs, Ella right behind her. They turn down a hallway, and go down to the farthest room. "Here is your bedroom."

Ella walks inside and sees a king size bed, a writing desk, two large dark wood drawers, and a door which she assumes is the bathroom.

"Oh, this is really nice." She says walking around. She looks out the large window and sees she has the view towards the pool.

"Glad you liked it. Please let me know if you need anything." Vicky smiles and shuts the door.

Ella sits down on the bed and sighs deeply. She never expected to be experiencing this again.