Chapter 36

*This chapter will be skipping around a couple of months. Try to keep up!*

--------
Ella is at the corner of the street when she pulls over a taxi. She hops inside and gives him Louis' address.

She wipes her cheeks and leans back. How can this happen? Why now? She's so angry, no, angry is not a good enough word. There are no words to describe how angry she is.

She can feel her phone vibrate in her pocket, but she knows it's Niall.

Twenty minutes later, she arrives at Louis' and Harry's house, she pays the driver and goes to the ring the bell.

"Who is it?" Says Harry's voice on the small intercom.

"It's Ella," she says calmly.

"Oh!! Ella! Please come inside!"

She opens the door and is immediately greeted by Harry. "Hey there! How are you?" He hugs her tightly.

"Not well," she mumbles.

"What do you mean?" He says, pulling back and looks at her. "Ella...have you been crying?? What's wrong?"

"Niall...Niall cheated on me," she stutters, trying not to cry. "He cheated on me.."

"What?" Harry gasps. "Oh no...oh god. I'm so sorry. Let me get Louis, he's in the backyard."

He guides her the their living room and sits her down. "I'll be right back."

Louis is going to be beyond angry as well. He has warned Niall before.

"Ella?" Louis comes inside,looking sweaty. "Ella, what's wrong?"

"Niall cheated on me," her voice cracks. "He cheated on me last night."

"What?!" He yells. "No...way? How can this be possible?!" He walks over to her and sits down beside her. "I'm so sorry. I never thought.."

"I know. I'm so angry Louis...how could he do this to me? He was doing so well!" She wipes her eyes. "I honestly thought he changed. Was it all a lie? Was I that blind?"

"I'm sure he would never cheat on you on purpose." Louis rubs her back. "And IF he did, then fuck him!"

Ella sniffs and wipes her nose. "I just can't believe he would do this. After all we have been through. Jesus Christ I have stalkers after me because of him!"

"Maybe you should go home." Louis sighs deeply. "I'm so sorry Ella. I'm so sorry. I can set up everything for you later tonight?"

"But my things?" Ella frowns. "I have my things-"

"Are they that important?"

"Not really..."

"Then forget about them for now. What you need to do is go home, take a break from this, and when you have the heart to speak to him...come back." Louis suggests. "He needs to learn that this isn't okay and if he wants your love, then he has to work for it."

"I'm so angry," she mumbles. "I can't believe he would do this to me...to us."

Louis hugs Ella tightly and rubs her back. "I'm so sorry Ella. I'm so sorry. I wish I could've done something....I'm so sorry."

--------------------

Niall is sitting on his bed, gripping tightly the covers. He has been crying his heart out for hours...since she left. She hasn't picked up or message him. He has no idea where she is....