Chapter 45

When they arrived at Heathrow in London, Niall and Ella didn't speak to each other. Niall talked to paul and told him to take Ella back to her flat. Since he has a connecting flight to Sweden.

Ella and Paul hop into the black SUV. She stared out the window as paul drove her back home. Thinking on whether she'll ever make up her mind.

Once they arrived, Paul reaches into the glove box and pulls out a phone.

"Niall told me to give you this phone in case. It's got my number, his number, and other ones. Brand new number." Paul says, handing her the new iPhone.

"What about my old one?" She asks, holding it up. "I haven't turned it on since."

"I was told by Niall to take it from you. Don't worry, you have all your family members numbers in the new one." Paul replies, grabbing the old phone and switching it for the new one.

How in the world did Niall-wait, don't ask questions. She'd rather not know.

She shakes her head and turns on the phone. "Okay, well then..."

"Your email is also brand new." Paul puts away her old phone. "Cmon, let's get you inside the house."

-----

After paul left, and searched the house, he told her he will be nearby checking on her. So she won't be freaked out over a suspicious vehicle.

As she was searching through her new phone thanks to Niall, she sees that it does in fact has her contacts.

She pulls up her iMessages and texts Eleanor. "I'm back home. I told Niall I couldn't decide."

Her phone buzzes, indicating a voicemail.

"Hey Ella. It's Niall. I just wanted to check up on you. I know you're probably upset about the new phone, but it had to be done. I'm sorry for not telling you. Anyway, If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me." And he hung up.

Ella lays down on her bed and closes her eyes shut. Why can't she make up her mind? What is really bothering her? All he's trying to do is help her like she's helped him. But there is something bothering her and she can't pinpoint it.

-------

Ella is cooking herself dinner, which is chicken quesadillas when she hears a knock on her front door.

"Who the hell?" She mumbles and grabs her phone from the counter. She walks over to the door and slowly opens it.

"Ella." Says a familiar voice.

She opens the door fully and looks up. She almost drops her phone. "J-Jamie?"

"I've been looking for you! Where have you been?" He asks, voice desperate.

"I've been away," she says slowly and eyes him carefully. "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize. For everything. I know what I did was wrong. I'm sorry." Jamie explains.

Ella narrows her eyes at him. "I thought it was really stupid that you told Niall that he couldn't see me anymore."

"I know," he frowns and looks down. "Can I come inside? It's starting to rain."