Chapter 16

The next few days on the vacation went by in a blur. They all had fun swimming, snorkleing, building sandcastles, and even cliff diving in the middle of the night! Louis and Harry went out hiking, while the rest went shopping.

Niall and Ella have been enjoying themselves at their room. Most of them time when they're with the rest, they have to stay normal and platonic. Although, at the suite, they pretty much act like a couple.

Niall can't believe it was time to leave for their second vacation. This time Louis told them. He said they're going Canada for the last week. Ella almost bursted with joy when she found out she will be trying the Maple syrup.

"You look rather cute today," Ella whispers to Niall to not awake the others.

He looks at her and smiles. "Thanks. These sweat pants do look rather good on my arse huh?"

Ella rolls her eyes and wraps her arm through his. "Totally. Listen, I was wondering, maybe when we go back London, I can get some of things and take them to your house."

"That's fine," he says kissing her forehead. "Bring whatever you want, love."

"Love" is now Niall's nickname for Ella. He accidentally called her that while making out on the sofa. Oops. But it just stuck with him since then.

Ella smiles and lays her head on his shoulder. "Mmm, wake me up in a few hours?"

"Sure," he says grabbing his hoodie from his lap and laying it on her. "Sleep Ella."

She just remembers feeling his lips against her temple before drifting off to sleep.

--------------

"I really do love this view of the mountains." Ella says as she stands by the big window in their bedroom. "Toronto is very pretty."

"I agree. It's nice to come here." Niall says as he steps out of the bathroom freshly showered. "I enjoy coming here when I can."

"I bet," she takes a photo of the view with her phone. "I can't wait to ski tomorrow. I'll probably bust my butt though."

Niall laughs and towel dries his hair. "Hey, I probably will too. Maybe all of us!"

Ella turns around to face him. Only to find out he's shirtless with just boxers on. Oh.

"Uh, what happened with your clothes?" She asks as he smirks.

"I didn't felt like it." He throws the towel on the ground and walks toward her. "Problem?"

Ella raises an eyebrow and tries to keep eye contact with him. "No, I'm just asking."

He grins and stands 3 feet away from her. "Do you want to cuddle?"

Tempting. Oh so tempting.

"Not until you get a shirt on," she says, crossing her arms across her chest.

He laughs and takes a step closer. "Why?"

When he laughed, his muscles in his stomach contracted and it almost made her swoon. No...

Ella rolls her eyes. "Babe, just put a shirt on. You'll get a cold."

He laughs louder and takes a big step towards her. Only leaving about a few inches.

"Mmhmm sure." He reaches out for her hand. "C'mon love, let's go watch some TV and cuddle."

Ella narrows her eyes at him and slowly takes his hand. "I'm watching you Horan."

--------------

"Did you ever do it in a vehicle?" Niall asks as they're laying in bed.

Ella and him have been playing a game to get to know more of their private life.