Chapter 48

Next day...
----

Ella finds herself standing in front of Niall's bedroom door.

"Niall I'm ready to go! Paul packaged everything!" She yells out.

Suddenly the door opens and he walks out with the last luggage.

"All right, I'm ready too!" He says. "I almost forgot these two bags."

She rubs her eyes and yawns deeply. "It's too early for me..."

"I know. Cmon, you can sleep when we land. I'll take you straight to my place."

-----

The flight was short and luggage claim was pretty easy. No paps this time and they arrive at Niall's place by the dinner time.

"So, yes, I have a somewhat easy few days. I have next two weeks busy though." Niall says as he sips his pint.

Ella leans back on the couch and chews on her pizza. With Niall leaving once again for 2 weeks, she only has these few days to figure out what she wants to do.

"Right," she says. "Have you checked online to see if anyone caught us?"

"No, no photos yet!" He replies. "I'm sure we're okay."

Ella nods. She needs to find out soon because she can't wait two weeks of this torture.

"Niall...."

All of a sudden, his phone starts ringing. Goddammit.

He answers it and puts it against his ear. "Hey Louis. How are ya? Good, good. Yeah I just got home like an hour ago. Yes, I received the email..."

Ella stands up and mouths, "Going to the bathroom."

He nods and points in the direction for the bathroom.

She walks down the hallway and finds it. She closes the door behind her and grabs her phone.

"Harry, I need your help."

----------

Ella walks out of the bathroom and finds Niall talking to Paul in the living room.

"Yeah. I'll be back soon though. I just gotta got to town real quick." Niall says as he grabs his car keys.

Fuck. Nope. Nope he's not escaping this time.

"Niall!" Ella interrupts. "I...um...where are you going? We just got back..."

"It's nothing. Just business."

She nods. "Okay...can I tag along?"

He looks over at Paul and hesitates. "I.... I guess. Cmon, let's go. I'm already late."

----------

They arrive at louis' agency and currently waiting for him.

"Louis wanted to talk to me about something important." Niall whispers. "It's regarding my comeback."

Ohhhh....