Chapter 19

Niall wakes up the next morning to Ella's head on his chest. He blinks slowly and wipes the drool off his face.

Glancing at the alarm clock, he sees it's 10:35 a.m.

"Shit," he mumbles and was about to roll over before remembering Ella.

He looks down at her and she has one hand on his side. Her lashes laid out on her cheeks and her mouth formed in a little pout.

He can imagine waking up to this every morning for the rest of his life...

Then what was said the night before comes back to him. Ella confessed she wants to take things further.

He rubs his eyes and sighs. He knows things will be harder if they do decide to be official. But...

Suddenly, Ella stirs and causes Niall to freeze. She squeezes his side and snuggles into him.

He runs his hand down her back and gently rubs it. "Shhhh..."

She stirs again and runs her hand across his stomach. "Hmmm...I know you're awake."

He smirks. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

She flutters her eyes open. "It's okay." Scratching her eye, she wraps her leg around his. "I bet it's late."

"Only 10:45 now." He scratches her above her sweatpants' waistband. "Not that late."

She jumps at the contact and looks up at him. "Hm, good morning."

"Good morning Ella," he kisses her forehead. "Kiss?"

"Morning breath Niall." She complains.

"I don't care." He grabs her waist and pushes her onto her back gently. "We've kissed when we ate caviar."

She stares up at him as he hovers over her. She can't help but smile. "True."

He nods. "Exactly so..."

He dips his head down and presses his lips softly against her's. Ella's arms immediately wrap around his neck.

He grabs her knees and spreads her legs so he can settle in between. He deepens the kiss and nibbles at her bottom lip.

Ella grips the back of his neck and uses her free hand to run down his back. She squeezes his lower back.

"Now," he whispers as he pulls away. "You need to get ready. I have decided to go to Brighton."

"Why?" She watches him as he rolls off her and off the bed.

"Because I feel like it. I think we should go see the lads too for lunch." He grabs his shirt from the floor. "What do you think?"

"Fine with me," she sits up and stretches. "It'd be nice to see them."

He walks over to her side of the bed and kisses her forehead. "Okay, see you downstairs then. Go and hurry up. I'll contact the guys, okay?"

Without waiting for a reply, he steps out of the room. Ella stretches and swings her legs over the edge of the bed.

"Hmmm, what to wear..."

-----------------------------

"How come I can't go?" Liam pouts. "I love Brighton! The beach and wheel!"

"And the gays too!" Harry interjects. "Love their LGBT pride!"

"Why are you going to Brighton?" Louis asks as he plays with Harry's hair.

"I got things to do there," Niall says and takes a last bite from the take-out food.

"Ohhh, so how are things going between you two?" Zayn asks, looking up from a sketch pad.